ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton @ ED

OK thanks. I thought they did a great job in a very entertaining game. Wasnt Coach Sawval the Defensive coordinator for a while? I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember him also having a stint as the head coach somewhere around the Coach Mallard and second or third Coach Lewis era? Maybe early 2010s?

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
OK thanks. I thought they did a great job in a very entertaining game. Wasnt Coach Sawval the Defensive coordinator for a while? I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember him also having a stint as the head coach somewhere around the Coach Mallard and second or third Coach Lewis era? Maybe early 2010s?
Yes Sawvel Coached with Lewis,Britt,and Mallard and served as Head coach during 2003 season and interim head coach during 2010 or 2011 season can’t remember off hand I think it was before Lewis took over again. Also assisted Johnson during Spring season as a interim coordinator , and of course many years of service as Athletic Director great Coach great Football mind definitely one of my favorite coaches growing up.

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC91
Sawvel is also the Play by Play for men’s Basketball. Well rounded guy that Sawvel.

Both teams defenses trade possessions…7:33 left in 1Q…..great punt flipping field position

Lol I’ll watch the WRH game for a bit. I’ve seen enough qb draws from the Clinton offense in the playoffs over the last 3 years to last a lifetime.

Clinton d forces a much needed punt….Clinton takes over at 25…need to score this drive

Reactions: sam
Blake Smith short TD run…..2 point conv pending…..sadly ED has a huge special teams advantage we have a kicker not sure if he is injured…….2 point conv good. Tie game 6 mins in 2Q 14 all

Reactions: Darkhorse04
Blake Smith shirt TD run…..2 point conv pending…..sadly ED has a huge special teams advantage we have a kicker not sure if he is injured…….2 point conv good. Tie game 6 mins in 2Q 14 all
Great bounce back.

ED offense driving inside the Clinton 30 now they going for that 14 point swing a late score here then they get the ball to start the 3rd

ED scores on QB keeper….with a couple seconds left in half PAT good. 37 seconds left In half ED 21 Clinton 14

Inexplicable defensive timeout called by the Clinton coaches on 3rd down at the 1:22 mark.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT