We all know what the weather is doing
Gaston county as geniuses as they are should have cancelled school already

Hey Cramer
Make a call either way Friday or Monday
Absolutely ridiculous to hold another team hostage until day of scheduled game
Stupid
We all know what the weather is doing
Gaston county as geniuses as they are should have cancelled school already
They should just forfeit........... They're getting DESTROYED........ Homecoming or not.

They Suck!

Hope everyone is ok. Goodness gracious it’s crazy outside.

I feel sorry for the folks in the mountains
I clocked in at 6am and man it has been wild over here off N. Post Rd. To my surprise we didn't lose power but at the house I have a few trees to cut up and no power. Hope everyone stays safe.

This is the second day of power is out in almost all of Kings Mountain. Alot of trees down. Many linesmen were sent south in anticipation of Helena hitting the lower southern states. Hearing it may be Monday before most of the power is restored in KM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crestuff
This is the second day of power is out in almost all of Kings Mountain. Air of trees down. Many linesmen were sent south in anticipation of Helena hitting the lower southern states. Hearing it may be Monday before most of the power is restored.
This is so much worse than anticipated

Reactions: shutdownD24
This is so much worse than anticipated
Yes it is. I am out of the area this weekend so I personally escaped most of this misfortune but many are stuck dealing with this and even worse circumstances. I have family and friends in Asheville that I haven’t been able to contact since yesterday morning. Asheville from a communication and travel standpoint seem to be cut off from the rest of the world. The surrounding mountain towns are flooded out and being told to evacuate in some circumstances. Definitely much worse than expected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT