ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

I’m hearing KM will have 1400-1500 students next year is that true and we want no what class for a while..
I am hoping to stay in the same classification with Crest but from what I am hearing KM and Ashbrook will both be solidly 6A while Crest and most of the Big South will be 5A. It looks like Burns is on the cutoff to being 5A while Shelby will definitely be 4A. It will be interesting to hear final Adm’s. The school administrators have the numbers already because they track them daily. The first ten days of enrollment is what the state will use determine divisions.

I am hoping to stay in the same classification with Crest but from what I am hearing KM and Ashbrook will both be solidly 6A while Crest and most of the Big South will be 5A. It looks like Burns is on the cutoff to being 5A while Shelby will definitely be 4A. It will be interesting to hear final Adm’s. The school administrators have the numbers already because they track them daily. The first ten days of enrollment is what the state will use determine divisions.
Shelby already petitioning to play down and remain in 2A.
Either that or they are fudging the attendance numbers so they can stay 2A
Hope Burns will be 5A and in our conference.

I pulled up around 4 at Burns for my daughter’s volleyball game .., that scene was horrible ! Prayers for Burns and those involved and their families ..
When I saw Chopper 9 flying over my house i knew it was not good......may the Lord comfort the families of these two young men lost today. 😔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT