ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

f5279719-c6ce-4751-8308-a9d8c20211c1_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BurnsBullDog02
So fired up the game what would put me over the ledge is a Wilbanks pep talk
HATE EM

Last edited:
I suppose in Burns case, with all the sophomores playing on Fridays, the JV team is basically the middle school team and the middle school team is the UC pee wees......

I suppose in Burns case, with all the sophomores playing on Fridays, the JV team is basically the middle school team and the middle school team is the UC pee wees......
Yea, because we don't have as many numbers in the program, if a kid is good as a sophomore, he's playing varsity. So we typically struggle in JV.

The JV team is missing a lot of Sophmore players but at this point everyone knows we moved a lot of them up. The JV QB has a lot of potential.

Reactions: Burns1985
Shelby has ton of 10th graders on varsity.
But jv team still has some good good talent on it..
Showed flashes of being great and some of not..lol..
Great win gor Jv team, 2-1. Only loss to a very good Km team

How many start? I knew you guys had some underclassman on the field too.

Y'all also have 100+ players on both squads combined. We have like 60-70.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
27-0 Crest

This may be if not the poorest 6 quarters of football by a Shelby team Ive seen and Im OLD LOL....Now its against two good teams, but this is NOT Shelby football...... No fight at all ZERO

Maybe they muster a little energy after the half, but it sure aint looking like it...

Last edited:
Burns got things clicking on Crest in second half. Hope Chargers are locked in tonight.
Not looking good in Lawndale tonight. Sloppy is an understatement. First drive we threw a beautiful slant and took it to the house but after that we have not done anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT