ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

sad-depressed-little-overweight-boy-sitting-cafe-table-teenage-male-school-student-suffering-from-obesity-loneliness-bullying-due-excesses-weight-generative-ai-portrait_266732-35230.jpg

Shelby Lion realizing he screwed up and sits pondering with all his friends......

Sounds like your mad about something.
Is that wat it sounded like? Good grief. Hibernation suits me best. That was good stuff. It was meant to be humorous but outside of about 3 people this place has the personality of a dead dung beetle.

Y’all get back to the fun times you were having

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

Is that wat it sounded like? Good grief. Hibernation suits me best. That was good stuff. It was meant to be humorous but outside of about 3 people this place has the personality of a dead dung beetle.

Y’all get back to the fun times you were having

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB
Good to have you back and that was some good stuff.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Heard a couple transferred back to SP after being at Cramer, but thats the only two I've heard
You on the right track. It’s a little more to it. It was a good move by SP that has opened up a pipeline that was unavailable to them before.

Confirmed
What a clown show this is.

Embarrasing.......... I hope the whole truth gets told. That's what needs to happen and there shouldn't be any censorship......... Got to man up...If someone does crap they ought to own that crap.

Lurking on the boards and having crap removed...... to control the narrative........ Pitiful....

Had it all..................

What a clown show this is.

Embarrasing.......... I hope the whole truth gets told. That's what needs to happen and there shouldn't be any censorship......... Got to man up...If someone does crap they ought to own that crap.

Lurking on the boards and having crap removed...... to control the narrative........ Pitiful....

Had it all..................

Truth will come one day , let this play out

Reactions: smashmouth5
There is a lot of player movement in Cleveland and Gaston County since Christmas break. One of the biggest winners at this moment is surprise, surprise South Point. The Red Raiders have just gone from being a good team to potentially a team that can challenge for a title. We all have to sit back and wait until the dust settles but SP and Shelby should be smiling going into spring workouts.
Who is this coming to SP? Have not heard a thing.

This was the exact reason some of us made comments months ago referring to a college coach. This is not the first time in any form of the situation. Sad because he had a gold mine.

Reactions: BleedBurnsBlue
I think most of us knew about the coach's past. It has been very shady to say the least. Why in the world would you give this guy another chance? Learn from it, and never do it again.

Hate it for the Crest kids I really do…

We all need to make sure we don’t get this thread shut down though it’s the greatest thread in history here …
Yes please. Keep your posts very "political." But teeter on the edge a little for fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT