ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Guys, I’m hearing rumblings of some MAJOR news out of Boiling Springs. I hope this is not the case but would definitely shake things up.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

Hey I meant that as nothing but a compliment you ole trouble maker lol

Not sure what happened or is happening but if he does leave who am I gonna make videos about ??
We still have BF2 to make epic videos
Halftime speech at Crest game will be great.
Hate em he will tell his players.

This board about to go on another level I feel really soon.
200 pages before Spring ball

Reactions: Crestuff
We still have BF2 to make epic videos
Halftime speech at Crest game will be great.
Hate em he will tell his players.

This board about to go on another level I feel really soon.
200 pages before Spring ball
Yeah if all this is true is gonna get crazy

Bright side I hear for y’all you picked up 3 Chase players recently … well I don’t know if that’s a bright side or not but it’s a start

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Yeah if all this is true is gonna get crazy

Bright side I hear for y’all you picked up 3 Chase players recently … well I don’t know if that’s a bright side or not but it’s a start
Crest got 3 big game changers from Chase. All 3 will be Seniors, it’s definitely a bright side! These boys can play on any level. You have a Senior quarterback coming in that has 2 years varsity experience. A receiver or DB back that already has D1 offers and an unbelievable offensive lineman that will stack up against anybody. Crest got a gift! Trust me on this one.

Crest got 3 big game changers from Chase. All 3 will be Seniors, it’s definitely a bright side! These boys can play on any level. You have a Senior quarterback coming in that has 2 years varsity experience. A receiver or DB back that already has D1 offers and an unbelievable offensive lineman that will stack up against anybody. Crest got a gift! Trust me on this one.

We are set with the qb position , Chase QB don’t think will get time there. Hope he doesn’t mind playing g another position. Big jump from Chase to Crest in competition
We are deep OL wise , to be honest it will be hard for any of the three to get time on the field.

Rollback must be the QBs dad

Rollback must be the QBs dad
We are set with the qb position , Chase QB don’t think will get time there. Hope he doesn’t mind playing g another position. Big jump from Chase to Crest in competition
We are deep OL wise , to be honest it will be hard for any of the three to get time on the field.
I guess we will have to wait and see. I think all 3 will be an asset to the team.

Sounds like y’all are getting some good players from Chase but might have a bigger issue if the word on the street is true.

Dude, you got a burr in your ass when it comes to me for whatever reason. I don’t care and denying it would just be silly. I’m not everyone’s cup of tea

I said great game Dudley. Better team won and then had a bunch of real life hit me all at once. So this message board was not on my mind.

Remember when you left for a few years? Who was it that asked you to come back?

Have a good one SW.

Safe Space School GIF by LA vs. Hate
Dude you are way to self absorbed or take yourself way too serious. I replied to him saying Crest fans came out like roaches and you thought it was ALL about you. Look at my own post since the season ended. Look at all the other Crest posters comments since the season ended. It went down to practically nothing like it does every year. Sausage never missed a beat and has been one of the only posters to remain consistent. You took that one reply and made it all about yourself. Believe what you will but you were not the focus on that post. Read the facts about how much others have posted. Some even less than you. The proof is there. I came back and did exactly what I intended to do but back in the day people didn't get so butt hurt and in their feelings. It's all good though. I have yet to lose sleep on any of it. Life is bigger.

There is a lot of player movement in Cleveland and Gaston County since Christmas break. One of the biggest winners at this moment is surprise, surprise South Point. The Red Raiders have just gone from being a good team to potentially a team that can challenge for a title. We all have to sit back and wait until the dust settles but SP and Shelby should be smiling going into spring workouts.

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
There is a lot of player movement in Cleveland and Gaston County since Christmas break. One of the biggest winners at this moment is surprise, surprise South Point. The Red Raiders have just gone from being a good team to potentially a team that can challenge for a title. We all have to sit back and wait until the dust settles but SP and Shelby should be smiling going into spring workouts.
Where'd those kids come from?

Dude you are way to self absorbed or take yourself way too serious. I replied to him saying Crest fans came out like roaches and you thought it was ALL about you. Look at my own post since the season ended. Look at all the other Crest posters comments since the season ended. It went down to practically nothing like it does every year. Sausage never missed a beat and has been one of the only posters to remain consistent. You took that one reply and made it all about yourself. Believe what you will but you were not the focus on that post. Read the facts about how much others have posted. Some even less than you. The proof is there. I came back and did exactly what I intended to do but back in the day people didn't get so butt hurt and in their feelings. It's all good though. I have yet to lose sleep on any of it. Life is bigger.
I am self- absorbed anyone that really knows me if they were asked what adjective described me best would definitely say self-absorbed

There are a litany of other adjectives but let me move on.

Last night I had a dream that my wife was licking my left eyebrow. Weird I know. I woke up and our cat was in fact licking my left eyebrow. Weird I know. My question to you is this. Was weird or self-absorbed that I let it finish before rolling over and going back to sleep? Or both?

I am self- absorbed anyone that really knows me if they were asked what adjective described me best would definitely say self-absorbed

There are a litany of other adjectives but let me move on.

Last night I had a dream that my wife was licking my left eyebrow. Weird I know. I woke up and our cat was in fact licking my left eyebrow. Weird I know. My question to you is this. Was weird or self-absorbed that I let it finish before rolling over and going back to sleep? Or both?
Both!!
Weird that it wasn’t your right eyebrow and extremely self absorbed that you had to brag about it. That had to be the most PG response I could come up with because the amount of material my terrible brain came up with would eliminate me disappearing from here on my own terms.

• Haha
Reactions: crestrulz

I must have missed the news, did SP get some transfers or something?

How does that work that you can just bring in 3 Chase players?
Check with former Shelby coach Jim Taylor, he wrote the manual on poaching kids from area schools. My understanding is they keep the manual locked inside a hermetically sealed vault in a hidden room next to the principals office at Shelby.

• Haha
Check with former Shelby coach Jim Taylor, he wrote the manual on poaching kids from area schools. My understanding is they keep the manual locked inside a hermetically sealed vault in a hidden room next to the principals office at Shelby.
Name one time he poached 3 kids from Chase.

Name one time he poached 3 kids from Chase.
You better get with the times Methuselah.

No one poached those kids. Parents do what they think is best for their kids. Do you really think we send tough guys to strong-arm parents of Chase kids.

Get real!

For you to continue to act like Shelby doesn’t take kids is demented. You’re drinking this very minute aren’t you? Scope or sterno? I know you’re to cheap to by cough syrup.

Here’s some friendly advice.

Life is like a wiener. It gets hard sometimes.
But it doesn’t stay hard long.

Unless you’re stupid. Seek help.

Last edited:
You better get with the times Methuselah.

No one poached those kids. Parents do what they think is best for their kids. Do you really think we send tough guys to strong-arm parents of Chase kids.

Get real!

For you to continue to act like Shelby doesn’t take kids is demented. You’re drinking this very minute aren’t you? Scope or sterno? I know you’re to cheap to by cough syrup.

Here’s some friendly advice.

Life is like a wiener. It gets hard sometimes.
But it doesn’t stay hard long.

Unless you’re stupid. Seek help.
Sounds like your mad about something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT