ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Thats going to be really nice.... Just dont let some of those plug tobacco chewing heathens spit on the windows as they are screaming "PERSONAL FOUL ON US AGAIN" lol....

Glad yall and Burns are getting them, going to be real nice additions to those stadiums.... Happy for you clowns...
Yea, and sadly we'll still have the worst stadium in the county (Crest's jumbotron puts them ahead of us). Albeit, still a good stadium in comparison to much of the state.

• Haha
Reactions: NC Joker
I think it was a perfect storm. Reidsville is better than Shelby but not 35 points better.
Yeah....we played our absolute worst game of the year and Reidsville played their absolute best. I didn't even recognize the team playing Reidsville in the first half. When the most dynamic player in Cleveland County doesn't touch the ball until the second quarter something is bad off. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
Yeah....we played our absolute worst game of the year and Reidsville played their absolute best. I didn't even recognize the team playing Reidsville in the first half. When the most dynamic player in Cleveland County doesn't touch the ball until the second quarter something is bad off. 🤷‍♂️
SOUNDS like you are SAYING it TIME To MAYBE start LOOKING for a new COACH.

LOL at leasts ours doesn't throw his "older kids" under the bus because they supposedly didnt "buy in"
That crazy crowd yall got will run him off before long or Money bags will if he doesnt produce
As long as OURS coaches keep BEATEN Your COACHES were are HAPPY.

TD, I think you have to give Reidsville credit for a great game plan shutting down Bridges. This time Reidsville was the better team. No doubt about it.

Reactions: Ooooner
Hello Mr Lincolnton! I would still like to find time to break bread with you at some point. My 88 yr old Mother lives with the wife and I. She’s having some difficulties, so I’m having to stick around the house till she gets some strength back. Maybe we can meet at Pete’s in Stanley sometime.
SPRaiders78, my friend, I just now saw this message you'd posted for me back on November 30th. Sorry for being two weeks late but I'm afraid being late is the story of my life... Whenever you'd like to meet up for a meal just go over on the 2A boards and make a thread entitled Lincolnton. I'm more likely to see it there and I'll make arrangements to get in touch. Again, I'm sorry I missed your post.

Has anyone heard any rumor floating around the Crest Chargers house?
Probably just a rumor but I heard a couple weeks ago, somewhere around 6 of the current chargers, are leaving for Shelby.....

I have no idea if that's true, but that's the word on the street I heard in my travels...

Probably just a rumor but I heard a couple weeks ago, somewhere around 6 of the current chargers, are leaving for Shelby.....

I have no idea if that's true, but that's the word on the street I heard in my travels...
Yep heard that! I think 5 of those might be defensive players..

If they leave they leave , Crest will be fine.
This day and time players go and players come into any program and yes players go to Burns.
It’s December let’s see what the spring has to offer as far as who is leaving and such.
While I do agree with this statement. The big question is why are they leaving (if it's true). 1 or 2 would be normal I'd say, but 5 tells me something else could be going on.

The group of rising sophomore and rising juniors are pushing to be on the field and some don’t want to compete for spots..
The rising sophomore class is loaded
Some of those kids could have played varsity this year
That class knows how to win and what it takes to win championships, have won in the past.

While I do agree with this statement. The big question is why are they leaving (if it's true). 1 or 2 would be normal I'd say, but 5 tells me something else could be going on.
And I think also kids have overreactions to end of season if it does not end in a title for them.
They always think the grass is greener and most times kids blow a lot of smoke talking about leaving and in the end they stay.

Not talking about players

Same goes for coaches at crest if they leave they leave , Crest will be fine.
We ain’t playing games here , all you have put on here is here say and rumors
Come with facts ,

Same goes for coaches at crest if they leave they leave , Crest will be fine.
We ain’t playing games here , all you have put on here is here say and rumors
Come with facts ,
Here is a FACT the CREST SUPER TEAM didn't even make it to the WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS. Now that a FACT.

Here is a FACT the CREST SUPER TEAM didn't even make it to the WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS. Now that a FACT.
Fail Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

All jokes aside, 3A was incredibly hard this season. The whole west field had great teams and really good coaching staffs. There was no one dominant team, you had to be blessed with an easy section of the bracket to have shot at making it, and there wasn't that much of an easy section. You could close your eyes and hit any team that had championship potential.

I think 2023 had the best group of 3A teams of all time(as a group).

Last edited:
All jokes aside, 3A was incredibly hard this season. The whole west field had great teams and really good coaching staffs. There was no one dominant team, you had to be blessed with an easy section of the bracket to have shot at making it, and there wasn't that much of an easy section. You could close your eyes and hit any team that had championship potential.

I think 2023 had the best group of 3A teams of all time(as a group).
Next season will just as loaded
Hickory , Dudley , WC , AC and Crest all will be in the mix

Next season will just as loaded
Hickory , Dudley , WC , AC and Crest all will be in the mix
On paper, both Hickory and Dudley will be better than they were this year. I don't think you can say that any other teams will be that good in 2024. I think it's those 2 teams and then a loaded 2nd tier of teams. But that's why you play the game. You never know what will happen. Will injuries will occur, will there be team chemistry issues, bad luck in pressure situations? Only time will tell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT