ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

BleedBurnsBlue

youre-naughty-chris-farley-tommy-boy.gif

Does anyone else (or is it just me) find is absolutely HILARIOUS that all these Chargers ALL THE SUDDEN claim to not like it when a player transfers ????

Got one above talking about players "quitting on their team" and "soft make ups" Yet said NOTHING OF THE
You don’t like your running back from Gaffney?
Crest fans like the kid from Gaffney. Some don’t like that he could leave Gaffney and start at Crest a week or so later.

Reactions: Swo1980
Does anyone else (or is it just me) find is absolutely HILARIOUS that all these Chargers ALL THE SUDDEN claim to not like it when a player transfers ???? I think the issue is he transferred during the season and will be allowed to play.
Got one above talking about players "quitting on their team" and "soft make ups" Yet said NOTHING OF THE SORT when they were ARRIVING at Crest.... LMAO.
No one complained about kids transferring to Crest, Shelby or KM because they came before Aug. 1. The kid we are discussing transferred after the 8th game. Don’t recall ever seeing that in Cleveland County football history.
Then PAW PAW Justafan shows up and is all like "Not a fan of players transferring in county" Never have been fond of that. Although I can see why you like it since Shelby has been the biggest beneficiary of transfers having received 100’s of football transfers over the years.

Sure didnt say that when Thompson, Anderson, McCray and Tate transferred over to Crest
None of those players jumped to an in-county school mid-season.

A gaggle of absolute hypocrites LOL Not at all.

You Chargers just STOP typing, PLEASE you are just looking foolish....
Lot of folks don’t like that a kid can transfer from one county school to another during the season and still be eligible. It shouldn’t be allowed and I feel someone will approach the school board about getting that changed for next season.

• Haha
I feel someone will approach the school board about getting that changed for next season.
Hmmmm! LOL

Better make appointment though: Between the fighting amongst three of them, and that looney tune from Fallston that gets up and yacks about nothing for his three minutes every single time, you wont get a word in... (I watch for entertainment purposes )

Last edited:
If I was a college scout and saw a kid play 8 games for one school and transfer to another school before the playoffs I would end recruitment there. Transferring after school years is on thing, quitting on your team in the middle of the season is another. I don't care who or how good he is. Tells me all I need to know about his make-up.
Tell him that KM could USE him with ALL our INJURIES.

Hmmmm! LOL

Better make appointment though: Between the fighting amongst three of them, and that looney tune from Fallston that gets up and yacks about nothing for his three minutes every single time, you wont get a word in... (I watch for entertainment purposes )
You right about school board some try to make up rules right there on the spot😂

Ya’ll kill me, this ain’t the 70’s or 80’s or 90’s anymore grow up. Kid/family doesn’t want to play for Crest/Shelby/Burns/KM then that is between the family and God, let it go. I’ve always secretly cheered for CHASE because for the most part they represent old school football. Nobody wants to go there. But to be part of a team that could one day beat Shelby…now that’s something to hang your hat on.

Could a player possibly play 11 games in the regular season if he transferred on the week of one team's bye week? And the new team he transferred to has already had their bye week?

Sorry Bulldog02 but I snort laughed at this one LOL
Do our JVs play twice? Didn't we play Shelby already? I tried to think of a good comeback I did but the truth is the truth and that is the Gaffney RB will watch his Indians get further in the playoffs than he did.

What's gold is he's going to suit up against the bulldogs and wear them out for the 2nd time this year!
It does not matter. His ring finger will still be as empty as this forum when Crest loses in the playoffs. It's all good man. You are clearly having a meltdown mentally. One week the flood gates are open and all is well then another week comes by and the floods are coming from Crest fans whining about transfer morals. NOW THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!

Do our JVs play twice? Didn't we play Shelby already? I tried to think of a good comeback I did but the truth is the truth and that is the Gaffney RB will watch his Indians get further in the playoffs than he did.
Yeah they do and they have already played them(good game) Shelby Lion stepped in and helped Tony in pressbox by running the clock the first game.... It was a good one...

• Haha
I totally get it and personally I agree shouldn't be eligible at this juncture (if he is back at Shelby)

My point was/is where is the disdain for the kid being granted eligibility from Gaffney (Dont give me the state line crap either) If they quit on their team(as you said) then it shouldnt make a difference between the Shelby kid and Gaffney kid, by your logic you haven't (not once) said "He (Gaffney kid) shouldnt be allowed to play"

Thats all Im pointing out
Another one couldn’t wait his turn left today

It does not matter. His ring finger will still be as empty as this forum when Crest loses in the playoffs. It's all good man. You are clearly having a meltdown mentally. One week the flood gates are open and all is well then another week comes by and the floods are coming from Crest fans whining about transfer morals. NOW THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!
We're good to go. Nobody is losing sleep over a sub transferring, just don't think the young man is getting the best advice. His leaving affects our points-per-game 0%. After your bulldogs get put out we'll save you a seat to come watch the big boys.

Well looky here. One player transfers in and the entire shelby fan base comes off suicide watch. maybe you'll have 150 show up to the game this week. Then . You got the retards from farmdale chiming in all giddy. Too stupid to realize. That transfer will send them packing. Later this year. And the poor depleted chargers. Will keep Charging.

#21 dad been threatening the staff and telling anyone that would listen his son was gonna transfer for a few weeks…I think everyone got tired of hearing it and was basically hoping he would pull the trigger… the kid is a good kid I wish him the best..

• Haha
Well looky here. One player transfers in and the entire shelby fan base comes off suicide watch. maybe you'll have 150 show up to the game this week. Then . You got the retards from farmdale chiming in all giddy. Too stupid to realize. That transfer will send them packing. Later this year. And the poor depleted chargers. Will keep Charging.
Hey dummy,

Go back to page one and begin reading....A lot of you bong sucking morons was as giddy as the morning you gotto touch your prized cows teat when they were leaving Shelby and heading to Crest

Some of you snot rags need to take a page out of Sausages playbook and just congratulate them, but you cant, that mad dog infused pride wont allow it, and it is absolutely GLORIOUS .....By all means keep typing.. The more some of yall post the more hilarious it gets....

Last edited:
Cleveland County thread

Page 1 day 1

1. Kids are leaving in droves
2. They want part of whats happening at Crest
3. Welcome to the stable with open arms
4. We will give you the world
5. KM's Simpson is coming
6. Some giant from Bessemer City is coming
7. We beat Gaffney and the RB's Daddy was waiting on Coach Mush Mouth to arrive the next morning
8. Thompson from the middle school is a game changer, nearly ran a kickoff back first time hitting field

The early days of the thread by Crest fans
jonah-hill-excited.gif

Last two days of the Cleveland County thread

1. We dont care, we dont like transfers anyway
2. Soft made kids, who are nothing but quitters
3. Parents are the problem
4. How dare they get a transfer after week 8
5. Someone is going to the school board over this so it doesnt happen next year
6. We've been hoping they would pull trigger and leave
7. Thompson aint a starter, might as well leave
8. These kids just dont want to wait their turns

The collective Crest fan base (cept 1) goes completely silent for nearly 24 hours.... They know it has absolutely blown up in their faces, the entirety of the NCPREPS community realizes it and every last one of us are

laughing-lol.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT