ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Keep flappin that jaw. We'll find out fri. Just how good that super defense we keep hearing about is. They are still SP. love em or hate em. They still have the potential to bust a defense up.
Know for a fact KM ain’t scoring 61
You got three weeks to run off at the mouth
Bring it

I beg to differ it LOOKS to me that the DEFENSEIVE line ATE all the PANCAKES giving up 49 POINTS and over 500 yards.
Looks to me that if your over paid coach doesn’t provide a trophy in his first year…KM will still only be remembered as a battlefield win against the British 400 years ago. Get me governor? And have a spot of tea with every ass whipping that Burns,Shelby, and Crest “cough twenty two years “cough” straight “cough” has ever given you. Now, let’s sit down and count the conference championships, and State championships, between all four schools. Hell, I’ll throw KM a bone and add western regional championships…oh wait they only have one 😂

Looks to me that if your over paid coach doesn’t provide a trophy in his first year…KM will still only be remembered as a battlefield win against the British 400 years ago. Get me governor? And have a spot of tea with every ass whipping that Burns,Shelby, and Crest “cough twenty two years “cough” straight “cough” has ever given you. Now, let’s sit down and count the conference championships, and State championships, between all four schools. Hell, I’ll throw KM a bone and add western regional championships…oh wait they only have one 😂
A well thought out, lucid response.... You forget to take your meds this morning? It had gotten to where you typed like some of the folks that live near me talk, broken garbled english, coupled with a thick tongue and one tooth makes it hard to carry along a conversation with some of the locals... You were teetering in that direction for a while but alas made a good post that even a fat headed dimwit like me could understand

Well done... :)

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
Off topic for a moment

If any of you three toed sloth like specimens that frequent here ever get the sugars and your doc says "wanna try ozempic" say NO, I asked "whats the downside" and she was like you will lose your appetite

SHE AINT LYING

Been on it about 5 1/2 weeks and I feel as good as I have in 25 years,, BUT

Since Sunday this is Shelby Lions meals

Sunday: A thigh from KFC
Monday: Three bites of a burger (that made me sick)
Tuesday : A dumm dumm sucker, yes a single sucker
Today: Not a thing....

Sugars my hind end, Ill be dead from starvation once this camel hump I call a gut finally goes away.... LOL

This concludes my whining session for the afternoon....

Off topic for a moment

If any of you three toed sloth like specimens that frequent here ever get the sugars and your doc says "wanna try ozempic" say NO, I asked "whats the downside" and she was like you will lose your appetite

SHE AINT LYING

Sugars my hind end, Ill be dead from starvation once this camel hump I call a gut finally goes away.... LOL

How much weight you lost? I think I found it!

Off topic for a moment

SHE AINT LYING

I’m going to ask my doctor about it.

Hopefully you will feel like eating soon.

The sugars suck. I know.

How much weight you lost? I think I found it!
During the 5 1/2 weeks I think maybe 21-23 so far....

I feel amazing and I can tell its working on glucose and A1C levels but go back for followup on Halloween...

It does curb your appetite tremendously and she said sometimes you have to make yourself eat/snack and I have found that to be the case....

Reactions: egfan
Off topic for a moment

SHE AINT LYING

I know you probably don’t want to be on the meds but it sounds like it’s helping and that’s a good thing. Keep on we’re pulling for you!

CMS season is over. They didn’t win the draw/ coin toss or whatever they did. Second year in a row. The county AD needs to figure this out! No way crest shouldn’t be in playoffs by default this way! I’d be saying the same if it were Shelby. All 3 should be in playoffs. Hate it for the players and coaches. At this point it’s a joke!!!

CMS season is over. They didn’t win the draw/ coin toss or whatever they did. Second year in a row. The county AD needs to figure this out! No way crest shouldn’t be in playoffs by default this way! I’d be saying the same if it were Shelby. All 3 should be in playoffs. Hate it for the players and coaches. At this point it’s a joke!!!
This draw nonsense may be the dumbest thing ever.... How does Crest NOT go,(I know they lost the draw BUT STILL ridiculous....

This draw nonsense may be the dumbest thing ever.... How does Crest NOT go,(I know they lost the draw BUT STILL ridiculous....
Agree! Crest played their hearts out as well as Shelby and should be in the playoffs. Would love to have seen a rematch. Would have been a great game to watch. I think Crest and Shelby would have been the top two teams.

Shouldn’t be able to lose the draw 2 years in a row..
Middle School football season is so short anyway. What they need to do is add an extra week and in cases where you have a three way tie is draw for the #1 seed who will have a bye. Then have a play in game between the two other teams for the #2 seed. That way at least all will have a chance.

Middle School football season is so short anyway. What they need to do is add an extra week and in cases where you have a three way tie is draw for the #1 seed who will have a bye. Then have a play in game between the two other teams for the #2 seed. That way at least all will have a chance.
I said the exact same thing last season
Extra week wouldnt hurt
The best teams do not get in playoffs , stupid

Honestly I would rather just have a Cleveland County conference only. Play each team twice and then 1/4 and 2/3 play in semis and then championship
Rutherford and Lincoln counties bring nothing to the table.
Tell me that wouldn’t be a great conference
Playoff type game every week.

Honestly I would rather just have a Cleveland County conference only. Play each team twice and then 1/4 and 2/3 play in semis and then championship
East Lincoln is always good. I remember a few years back when EL running back that was really good. Harbison might have been his name.

Or at least split in 3 divisions so Cleveland County could be its own division so they don’t have to rotate between Burns-Crest/Shelby-KM and Burns-Shelby/Crest-KM games. Each division winner and a wild card team makes playoffs.

Reactions: shslion
All four Cleveland County Middle schools seem to have really good talent this year. RS and EL also have some pretty good talent in the middle school ranks.

Reactions: shslion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT