ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Well... The game was all but over and KM was pretty much going to win 21-14 but the refs made sure with that bogus intentional grounding for a safety call....

What a shit call at that point in the game too.
He got hit so the ball didn’t make it to Johnson and they call grounding in the end zone for a safety. Putting KM up 9. Ballgame…

Well Ill be dang we actually stop em.....

may be too late but we got a stop LOL

Crest to punt... NEVERMIND WE ROUGH THE PUNTER

We just cant get out of our own way

1st down Crest

• Sad
Reactions: CHEERDUCK
another bomb for a td

TD Crest and thatll do it .

Good win chargers..... Heck of an offense..... receivers everywhere

Crest 53 Shelby 30

Last edited:
After an unsportsmanlike penalty.. Crest tries onside kick from deep in their own territory

Shelby 1st down on 33

LMAO Aiding the runner call against Shelby.... I saw that once like 25 years ago ha ha ha ha ha

Watched it on YouTube. Crap call by refs.
The actual call should have been holding in the end zone so it would have been a safety either way. Good games Burns. KM only had one offensive possession in the 1st qtr. Fast game. The two ex-Mountaineers look good for you guys. Zavion is a man-child when he is running the ball. Proud of our kids for surviving a three turnover ball game, four if you count the failed fake punt. On to the bye week.

Very proud of the Dawgs tonight. They could have easily given up but they played very well in the 2nd half. Just couldn't block KM's D Line. Tough call at the end but it is what it is. Saw the best defense we'll see all year. Learn from it and move on.

The actual call should have been holding in the end zone so it would have been a safety either way. Good games Burns. KM only had one offensive possession in the 1st qtr. Fast game. The two ex-Mountaineers look good for you guys. Zavion is a man-child when he is running the ball. Proud of our kids for surviving a three turnover ball game, four if you count the failed fake punt. On to the bye week.
There were holding calls missed on both teams all night but the call they made was awful. I know we were up against the odds. 90 plus yards against that D would have been hell. Unreal defense and I was genuinely impressed. I just wanted the chance. Not the time to make that call. It is what it is.
I don’t know what was said at half time but man that was a new team in the second half on defense. They forced two fumbles and nearly had a pick. From last week til now I like what I saw in the second half. To shut them out was impressive. KM is a damn good team. Much credit to them. I feel bad for Burns. Imagine playing Crest and KM and in two weeks going to conference play. lol
I know nothing about Alexander Central. Congrats KM. You played a heck of a game.

After an unsportsmanlike penalty.. Crest tries onside kick from deep in their own territory

Shelby 1st down on 33

LMAO Aiding the runner call against Shelby.... I saw that once like 25 years ago ha ha ha ha ha

Shelby is going to be trouble here fairly soon. They played hard. Love the QB.

These Refs have crapped on both teams. Awesome game
Congratulations Chargers. If you don't win it all this year, you will have missed a great chance. Shelby will continue to get better. We fought hard.

Good game Chargers, no crying from me, to many guns on Crest Offense.
Great game plan in 1st half by Shelby coaches.
But just like last 2 weeks, little mistakes take a toll..
Good luck to Crest rest of way.
Still think if kids can keep heads up we can still make run in 2a

Last edited:
Congratulations booger eaters. You have assembled a very very good football team. Very impressive. QB should get a power 5 chance, he is good enough. Well coached. You can be ran on, but not sure it matters. Stay healthy and you will score at will.
#WEDOVERYMUCH.

I agree. We had a couple busted coverages but for the most part we were there with good coverage just amazing ball placement and ball skills. We ran the rock better than in a while. Our best lineman went out. Hope he is ok.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Congratulations to the Chargers. If I never see Huskey and his cohorts again it will be too soon. They are special. I really saw a lot of good things with Shelby. Hopefully they will continue to improve and keep their heads up.

More then likely, a County team won't lose another game until the last week of the season. That week will be fun. Crest and KM will have a battle against SP too.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
That Shelby / Burns game will be great
At the end of season
Shelby has a slight edge right now on offense
Farmer throws a great ball
Bridges is freaky fast
Expected the fight we had tonight
Shelby will always be Shelby
Hard to deal with at the end of year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts