ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

I’m being real. No funnin’ around on this post. There is some football about to be played in Cleveland County.

Kings Mountain is LOADED! Especially on D and if they manage any QB play they’re going to be trouble and I don’t care who disagrees. That defense is Beefy and Fast

Crest is what they are. Not as big in a lot of spots but some of those kids have been in the weight room and a lot of those kids can pick’em up and put’em down. The D grew up a lot last year. The offense is what it is. Most teams can GET SOME. Southwest Onslow hasn’t got the nuts to come out here. They’d get chewed up and defecated out.

Burns is not a pushover. They got some good players coming back and this looks to be it for a bit so they’re going to try to stick cleats in butts

Shelby. I hope they get bent over every game they play. Just ran up in. Left in tatters charred and burning. BUT, they’re dang Shelby. If we aren’t careful they’ll break us all off a chunk and laugh.

South West Onslow SUCKS!

I’m being real. No funnin’ around on this post. There is some football about to be played in Cleveland County.

Kings Mountain is LOADED! Especially on D and if they manage any QB play they’re going to be trouble and I don’t care who disagrees. That defense is Beefy and Fast

Crest is what they are. Not as big in a lot of spots but some of those kids have been in the weight room and a lot of those kids can pick’em up and put’em down. The D grew up a lot last year. The offense is what it is. Most teams can GET SOME. Southwest Onslow hasn’t got the nuts to come out here. They’d get chewed up and defecated out.

Burns is not a pushover. They got some good players coming back and this looks to be it for a bit so they’re going to try to stick cleats in butts

Shelby. I hope they get bent over every game they play. Just ran up in. Left in tatters charred and burning. BUT, they’re dang Shelby. If we aren’t careful they’ll break us all off a chunk and laugh.

South West Onslow SUCKS!
This might be the best season in Cleveland County for all teams in a long time. Enjoy the ride it will be exciting.

Exciting news for KM
Mountaineer family, welcome newly hired Offensive Coordinator and Strength and conditioning coach Jamie Bolton to the KMHS football staff. As Head Coach at Cannon High School in Concord, NC, Coach Bolton led his team to two conference championships, one NCISAA state championship (2021) and was 3 time conference coach of the year. Exciting times in Kings Mtn!!
#KMFootball #NextLevelGoals
#NewSeason #NewWork
#GDTBAM

Exciting news for KM
Mountaineer family, welcome newly hired Offensive Coordinator and Strength and conditioning coach Jamie Bolton to the KMHS football staff. As Head Coach at Cannon High School in Concord, NC, Coach Bolton led his team to two conference championships, one NCISAA state championship (2021) and was 3 time conference coach of the year. Exciting times in Kings Mtn!!
#KMFootball #NextLevelGoals
#NewSeason #NewWork
#GDTBAM
Making some noise

ya'll are really hyping up your county teams

I'll be watching with punch lines on deck

germany-young-man-looking-through-binocular-WBF001432.jpg

Been to Crest for some Spring practice action this week. We know this team will not have issues scoring this coming season but the scary thing for the county and for that matter the State is this defense is going to be tremendous. I know it’s spring and there will be players moved and what not but from what I have seen the defense is nasty with an attitude. Addition to the defensive coaching staff can already be felt you can see a new attitude with this defense
Young on defense last season but that defense made huge strides as the season went on.
End of the year this defense may well be the best unit of this team. And that’s saying a lot.
Speed at every position on defense and will lay the wood at all positions.
Can not wait.

#SADDLEUP
#HATEUS

Been to Crest for some Spring practice action this week. We know this team will not have issues scoring this coming season but the scary thing for the county and for that matter the State is this defense is going to be tremendous. I know it’s spring and there will be players moved and what not but from what I have seen the defense is nasty with an attitude. Addition to the defensive coaching staff can already be felt you can see a new attitude with this defense
Young on defense last season but that defense made huge strides as the season went on.
End of the year this defense may well be the best unit of this team. And that’s saying a lot.
Speed at every position on defense and will lay the wood at all positions.
Can not wait.

#SADDLEUP
#HATEUS
From what I seen the defense will be much better than last year but we’ll see if it was better than 2014 /2015 teams D time will tell

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
From what I seen the defense will be much better than last year but we’ll see if it was better than 2014 /2015 teams D time will tell
Not expecting or needing it to be 2014/2015 good
That is a hard standard to get too.
This team has to win a title to be on that company.
We shall see
Teams better be ready
Gaffney you are on the clock
Tic Tock

I’m getting excited.
Me too!!! I think this upcoming season will see the Mountaineers field perhaps their fastest team ever. The kids seem to be extremely focused right now. It’s a lot of energy in KM right now. How are the Golden Lions looking this Spring so far? It’s May so us GenX’s have to pace ourselves fellas lol.

Me too!!! I think this upcoming season will see the Mountaineers field perhaps their fastest team ever. The kids seem to be extremely focused right now. It’s a lot of energy in KM right now. How are the Golden Lions looking this Spring so far? It’s May so us GenX’s have to pace ourselves fellas lol.
Need update on the puppies along with Sinkhole High

It will not be that good. That was the best Defense Crest has ever had and the best HS Defense I've ever seen. You could count on 1 hand the number of touchdowns the starters allowed that season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT