ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

1st why Willie Green wasn’t brought back to work with QB’s baffles me
2nd we no that all Burns can do is run
3rd the kicking game continues to get worse
4th I will be there Monday @7 because that’s what I do hopefully will make adjustments and the other kicker has a injury I think
I’ll be there as well bro.

I agree with your assessment and I will add that IMPO I’m confused on the QB situation.

The middle of the defense has to nut up. PERIOD!

I’m just glad Crest has an extra long halftime to make adjustments to the middle of that defense.

Also, what’s really intriguing is that Crest actually had the center snapping to ball to 3 who often throws it to the QB who then makes crazy passes. What a new concept in formations.
We are all thinking it. And you said it!

Reactions: crestrulz
Shelby Lion has confessed to the store owner, the dude at the dump and now you heathens, I had a road rage incident earlier at the corner of 27 and Highway 18... So Im sitting there at the stop sign right beside Red Bone Willies, gonna go straight across, there was a car at the stop sign on the other side facing me, well here comes a tractor trailer south on 18 who just stops middle of the road and stares at me and the other car... So being the kind and gentle person I am, I motion to him like if you're turning here Ill back up and let you in, cause he had a line of cars behind him just sitting there! There were also cars coming north and we were all just sitting there....

Well for trying to be nice to let him in, he starts flailing his arms at me like I am the problem in this entire conglomeration of mass stand still and I swear as I was reading his lips he was a talkin about my momma LOL and keeps doing it.. Well I flew off the handle flailed my arms back and flew into some words Im gonna have to ask forgiven for (already have) and he goes on his way...I scared either his wife or girlfriend sitting in the passenger side and Immediately I felt awful about it (I really did) but yet told on myself to anyone that would listen to help me justify my behavior...

I think he called me fat and redneck to which hurt my feelings Ha ha

I personally hate the extra time because we had the Crest defense on the field the majority of the night. They were getting a little tired but who knows what happens if we had started that possession. Maybe they adjusted at half time. I thought McGowan led the offense well once he came in. If we can develop a good passing game with the run game we can be pretty dang good on offense. Defense played good at times and seemed to be getting better but we had a few too many arm tackles along with letting receivers get by on the trick plays. They were wide open. Crest offense looked pretty good at times and others I was “confused” like the fan base seems to be. Still early but we will see what happens to finish it Monday. Some of yall thought we were a pretty young team but last night you knew it if you knew the kids. Sophomores all over the field. Something to build on for sure.

Anyone Broadcasting the Shelby Vs AC Reynolds game today

Then click on play under the one that says WOHS its audio only, we got a huge hill to climb to get back in it... Currently 27=13 extra point incoming for Shelby when they resume the game here in about 2 minutes

Scuse me just started back we made extra point 27-14 ACR little over minute to go in first half

Congrats ACR sometimes you get boot stomped into the turf and this game was one of them.....Better team won turnovers or no turnovers

Time to regroup and get ready for Crest....Don't get any easier .... we will learn from it and be aight
Did the Shelby QB have all 4 turnovers?

Did the Shelby QB have all 4 turnovers?
He had 3 interceptions one was a pick 6 tate had a fumble early on in the game on our 20.. Just a bad night offensively but that defense was lights out for ACR save a few plays

and we just score on a long run and HOLDING..... Just a crappy game all around LOL

Id like to apologize to Fuquay Varina for smarting off at em the other day, somehow someway they put a root on Shelby with some voodoo magic... And here we are getting a 50 spot put on us....LOL

Congrats again ACR heck of a ball club, great program: Shelby will be fine...

Lets go eat some pizza and get ready for them Irish.... they'll probably lose too with my luck lol

Reactions: notanyonesfan
I didn’t get to see second half, but I will say the team that played Shelby wasn’t the same team that played WF last week. We corrected our offensive errors from last week, made a few defensive changes as well. Next week may be another story all together, East Forsyth is no joke! Good luck Shelby hope you win it all this year, and I hope we continue to battle each other after all this upcoming realignment crap hits the fan!

Went over and watched Shelby finish the game. Next week if Crest doesn’t do better with its run defense it could be a long nite. I also think that if Crest can get that ball into Shelbys secondary consistently it could be a long night for Shelbys there is a lot to work on for both teams but Crest gotta finish off Burns..

Last edited:
Reactions: notanyonesfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT