ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County Picks Wk 6

Lion Attack

Aug 15, 2010
Shelby @ KM: Mountaineers get exposed this week. 34-14 Shelby

Crest @ RS: The newly appointed Fat boy's team flattens the Hilltoppers. 45-7 Chargers

Burns @ East Burke: Despite what some may think, this will be a tightly contested game. Sleep if you want, Bulldog posters. I'm going w/ the Dawgs 28-24. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs pull of the so called upset at home.

Last edited:
LA - just watch them on tape and you will see why every team in the SMAC should take them seriously. For the first time since week one we should have everybody back (holding breath).
Shelby at KM- Just too much talent offensively - Shelby 44- Km 21
Crest at RS- How many total wins has Draughn had in the SMAC? QB hurt - Crest -52- RS - 14
Burns @ East Burke- No easy games this year, a full Dog squad pulls it out - Burns 27- East - 16

East Burke beating East Rutherford was a surprise but I'm thinking the Cavs, the Rutherford County bunch, might not be that strong this season.

This week I think Crest and Shelby stay undefeated and Burns gets back on track.

East Burke beating East Rutherford was a surprise but I'm thinking the Cavs, the Rutherford County bunch, might not be that strong this season.

This week I think Crest and Shelby stay undefeated and Burns gets back on track.

You may be correct, but just to add to your thought....east Burke is probably improved and it's my understanding that ER qb could not play after playing Monday against us....those two things may add up.

Shelby @ KM: Mountaineers get exposed this week. 34-14 Shelby

Crest @ RS: The newly appointed Fat boy's team flattens the Hilltoppers. 45-7 Chargers

Burns @ East Burke: Despite what some may think, this will be a tightly contested game. Sleep if you want, Bulldog posters. I'm going w/ the Dawgs 28-24. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs pull of the so called upset at home.
FAT LIVES MATTER!

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
You may be correct, but just to add to your thought....east Burke is probably improved and it's my understanding that ER qb could not play after playing Monday against us....those two things may add up.

Wasn't aware of the injury. I'll withhold my praise of The Wild Bunch until they show a little more.

I will just throw it out there but for a team of all white kids they are as good as I have seen in a long time...Good size and speed. I agree with KM that the ER game can be misleading. QB out and former Burns player Malik Hamrick goes down on play 38 not to return. He had the great game against KM. We will get our offensive line issues worked out and should get a W Friday. I would bet our defense is the best they have seen thus far.

Burns 21 E Burke 7
Shelby 28 Kings Mountain 14
Crest 49 RS 7
This may be the most accurate picks I have read. I like it. i second the motion. The only issue I have is that you have clearly gave us credit for extra points. That is not a guarantee for us this year. Our kicker does not leave the field. Rare I know. #depthproblems

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT