ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland county jamboree

Schools prob. Not going stream, they want to try make up lost money from last year.
Last night was 10 a head, pretty good crowd should have done well
This doesn't make sense to me. In 2021 forcing everyone to come to a scrimmage to make money? How many of us actually still live in Shelby? Is the Cororna virus over? We have to get with the times. All of the games should be streamed. Shelby has 4 games this year of value in my opinion. What are the gates going to make with us playing this terrible schedule for the next few years? Couldn't we offer a recorded replay the next day on youtube? I think we have some old foggies in charge, but what do I know

Last year in order to stream, which cost money. Each school ask business for donations for advertising, I for one gave to advertise, but also so if we weren't allowed at games so we could watch, we only had a handful of sponsors.
Do I know the answer, NO.. they didn't want to charge money for each game so fans could enjoy, maybe they do need to charge like 10.00 a game to get and u could have many people as u want at your house but they be getting some kind of gate

This doesn't make sense to me. In 2021 forcing everyone to come to a scrimmage to make money? How many of us actually still live in Shelby? Is the Cororna virus over? We have to get with the times. All of the games should be streamed. Shelby has 4 games this year of value in my opinion. What are the gates going to make with us playing this terrible schedule for the next few years? Couldn't we offer a recorded replay the next day on youtube? I think we have some old foggies in charge, but what do I know
The virus is hoax. The damn mask don't work.

You also can't up at the last minute say you expect that someone else can stream it when they weren't given enough notice to be able to sell it for the season. Seems we had a pretty good thing going at one time.

Shelby isnt top 10, the selected film I saw, they looked trash. CC will get used and abused this year.

Last year in order to stream, which cost money. Each school ask business for donations for advertising, I for one gave to advertise, but also so if we weren't allowed at games so we could watch, we only had a handful of sponsors.
Do I know the answer, NO.. they didn't want to charge money for each game so fans could enjoy, maybe they do need to charge like 10.00 a game to get and u could have many people as u want at your house but they be getting some kind of gate
what happened to the youtube stream with jeff jones? seemed we had it flowing at one time.

Km defense looked good, on offense 2 good running backs, but don't seem to be any passing.
Could hurt against a good D.
First time I’ve seen a Lloyd Coached team not push the ball down field. Shelby might load up the box Friday nite.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
First time I’ve seen a Lloyd Coached team not push the ball down field. Shelby might load up the box Friday nite.
i think they ran a different gameplan than what we'll see friday. too much talent at wr to run the ball every play. we'll see..

Reactions: Crestuff
@shelbyfan1 how many guys are out on our team this year? 100? how about at crest, km, and burns?

has to be at least 300 kids. seems to me we could put together a streaming fee with the parents/donations. it can't be that expensive to stream all cleveland county games. but i totally get the need for some type of gate

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Hey grasshopper, we played a very good 4a Asheville team, and I'm curious where u saw flim

Grasshopper? Young buck stay in your lane, my buddy Frank Asheville alumni and booster, provided me details. Asheville definitely not a good 4a team lol, not sure who you're trying to trick?????

Grasshopper? Young buck stay in your lane, my buddy Frank Asheville alumni and booster, provided me details. Asheville definitely not a good 4a team lol, not sure who you're trying to trick?????

I can bet you im little older guy then u, 83 grad of Shelby.
Now back to us being trash, so 1st u saw flim now your saying u got details. Come on man..
Every Asheville person I spoke to last night said they expect to win there conf.
And all said thought we had great team.
So your buddy thinks his own team is trash?
We be fine, I for one impressed with our 1 and only scrimmage. See u in Dec

Star is owned by USA today now so what's that tell u.. lol. I normally advertise in it but bout to stop..
USA Today has taken over all the former community newspapers which is why the communities are no longer being represented. It’s all about other things

So there will be no streaming at all this year?
I haven't heard either way. I'm pretty sure KTC will be doing a game every week as they did last year. But if I had to guess I'd say the days of all four schools having their own broadcast the way it used to be is over.

So there will be no streaming at all this year?
I haven't heard either way. I'm pretty sure KTC will be doing a game every week as they did last year. But if I had to guess I'd say the days of all four schools having their own broadcast the way it used to be is over.
No Ktc is only doing radio, I know this cause I've paid to advertise and he told me no video. Radio only

Texas is my least favorite state when it comes to streaming high school football games. North Carolina is giving them a run for their money right now, and rapidly trying to replace them. Pretty inconvenient for alot of people who dont live close by the schools but would like to see a game without having to drive too far.

I sympathize with alumi who live in other cities/states

Coach Wilbanks informed me Sun, Shelby will try streaming game, for Shelby only, it's up to other schools if they choose too
The way this reads(even speaking it out loud)... uhm, why would they stream another team's game?

You also can't up at the last minute say you expect that someone else can stream it when they weren't given enough notice to be able to sell it for the season. Seems we had a pretty good thing going at one time.
Yes sir .....are yall still doing the armchair qb show ? That was a really good one but I don't have spectrum anymore.

Coach Wilbanks informed me Sun, Shelby will try streaming game, for Shelby only, it's up to other schools if they choose too
good news! how can a school with so many championships/wins, NOT offer streaming. we should set the standard! those who want to attend the games live, still can. doing this just offers an alternative for our MANY ALUMNI! stay on top of wilbanks for us @shelbyfan1

In last 6-7 years we field 50-60 players on varsity, this year maybe lowest no. Think all together including jv we only had 70 where 2 years ago was 110-120 gets less as season starts due to one's that quit.
Times are weird right now...

In last 6-7 years we field 50-60 players on varsity, this year maybe lowest no. Think all together including jv we only had 70 where 2 years ago was 110-120 gets less as season starts due to one's that quit.
Times are weird right now...
wonder if it's pandemic-related?

Probably some, another I think kids have got lazy due to not doing anything last year in half, sitting home alot, not being in school having some type supervision, And could be not being sure if season will last and hold up...
We did have few playing other sports decided not fb.
Anyway it's crazy theses days, 04 are u in Shelby? If so come join us for supper club tonight at 5 at fieldhouse..

Reactions: Bburg_Wildcat 22
Probably some, another I think kids have got lazy due to not doing anything last year in half, sitting home alot, not being in school having some type supervision, And could be not being sure if season will last and hold up...
Anyway it's crazy theses days, 04 are u in Shelby? If so come join us for supper club tonight at 5 at fieldhouse..
i wish i could. i still remember that salt and pepper catfish lol. i'm in atlanta until next week. i plan on making a few games and now supper club around week 3.

here's the fix, combine shelby and crest. nah that wouldn't be fair lol. seriously i hope turnout goes back to the old days soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT