ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland county jamboree

Bluedog17

Oct 17, 2019
The 2021 Cleveland County Jamoree will be held at Burns instead of Crest due to a sink hole on the Crest Field that has just developed.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Also if it is moved I wonder if they'll switch up the Burns / Reynolds scrimmage and Crest / Newton Conover scrimmage?

Wait does this mean the Crest fans cant call Shelby sinkhole high anymore, considering where said Sinkhole is actually located at this particular time? :)

How did we look at JM Last night SF1? Im hearing a few good rumblings about this group

Wait does this mean the Crest fans cant call Shelby sinkhole high anymore, considering where said Sinkhole is actually located at this particular time? :)

How did we look at JM Last night SF1? Im hearing a few good rumblings about this group

Got to JM, lighting delay, storm rolled in and was bad, decided to go to Country Day try play 20 mins away, something happened there , so they didn't even get off bus.
Guess try Friday night

Hey Crust fix that sewer line and let's play some football . :) 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC91
So far KM defense is dominating Catholic. They have negative yards after 2 drives. But it's 0-0 midway through 1 qtr

7-0 Kings Mountain. 1:30 to go 1st quarter. I know it's just a scrimmage but, this is definitely not the Catholic team I was expecting so far. They looked completely overwhelmed

Kings Mountain lead Catholic 14-3 with 6 mins to play. Will leave the rest of the updates to you guys, I'm out!

From what I can piece together tonight, it sounds like all four Cleveland County teams will be a hand full for opponents. Should be a great season of Clev Co football.

From what I can piece together tonight, it sounds like all four Cleveland County teams will be a hand full for opponents. Should be a great season of Clev Co football.
I didn't stay and watch the Crest game because I figured they'd roll so I can't speak to them but between the others Kings Mountain was the most impressive team to me tonight. Shelby & Asheville both looked really good. Not sure what was going on with Catholic but they looked bad. Burns looked really young as they are. AC Reynolds didn't seem to have much flowing on offense but defensively were sound and really only had one breakdown which was an 80 yard TD pass that was called back on a holding.

I was very impressed with burns. Shelby… well… they was the Shelby I thought they’ll be. That #6 is gone have a big year. I left half way thru CC/KM game. Heck of a jamboree games put together. Should be another good year down in CC

Km defense looked good, on offense 2 good running backs, but don't seem to be any passing.
Could hurt against a good D.

Total Shame this was not streamed and very little from the Star. Do they even do that football preview anymore ? Who cares about the stupid legion crap. Thanks to that my property taxes went up 20 percent. I get to rent land from cleveland county until I die or sell out . :) 😀

Schools prob. Not going stream, they want to try make up lost money from last year.
Last night was 10 a head, pretty good crowd should have done well

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Total Shame this was not streamed and very little from the Star. Do they even do that football preview anymore ? Who cares about the stupid legion crap. Thanks to that my property taxes went up 20 percent. I get to rent land from cleveland county until I die or sell out . :) 😀
The Star is a complete joke nowadays. Been that way for a while now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT