ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee vs Choctaw .... Battle of the nations

BravesGWY

Jan 5, 2015
One of the coolest matchups will happen this Friday in Mississippi as my braves look to keep the battle of the nations trophy against Choctaw central high ... The game features the only two Indian schools this side of the Mississippi river... It's usually a wild and unexpected outcome .... Hoping my braves have a safe trip and we pull out the W...Go Braves !!!!!!!!

Good luck to the Braves this week. If your qb gets time, he is a big weapon. Also the freshman rb is only going to get better with reps. The future is bright.

Big game for the Braves! Long trip, but fun trip. Choctaw is a 3A school, so we can expect a very tough game. I just hope our players step it up a notch! Go down to the flatlands and show them what mountain football is all about!

GO BRAVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the Braves have a good shot, they beat them last year and 3A there isn't the same as 3A here...Choctaw is bigger than Cherokee but I believe still has less than 500 students. Wishing Cherokee a safe trip and a big win.

Just getting home ..... Crazy game one the Braves should of won... Defense let to many big plays on 3rd and 4th down.... 100 yard int from Mintz was pretty cool.. Had a chance to seal game but our tb went out with injury late ...,hope we continue to grow ... Very hot there with several kids cramping

Just getting home ..... Crazy game one the Braves should of won... Defense let to many big plays on 3rd and 4th down.... 100 yard int from Mintz was pretty cool.. Had a chance to seal game but our tb went out with injury late ...,hope we continue to grow ... Very hot there with several kids cramping

How is your running back?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT