ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Oberserver Way too early Sweet 16 HS football poll

I answered a question, I didn't force the process. MP played whoever was in front of them, not their fault the conference was weak early.
Quit being so damn Arrogant!

You're a little to sensitive. Absolutely nothing arrogant about my post. Outside of Butler the conference was also weak from top to bottom, not just early. FACTS! :)

Reactions: Chopper747
Ok MP all this talk, schedule a home and home with MC, hell schedule with Catholic, Weddington, Vance, Hough. Jump off the porch and play somebody

Ok MP all this talk, schedule a home and home with MC, hell schedule with Catholic, Weddington, Vance, Hough. Jump off the porch and play somebody

They're playing Hough this year @ Hough. Should be an interesting game. Had an opportunity to speak with a MP coach during a camp. He felt if they played better programs during out of conference it would better prepare them in the playoffs. Some disagree!

I don’t always do this but when I do it’s because my midnight coffee is getting cold.

As we all know Arrogant, jugemental, and egotistical people appear to think they are better than you. Truth is, they are attempting to convince themselves that they are. I truly believe that every person in this world knows a person like this. You know, the kind of person who almost seems out to make you look foolish or to get under your skin. They are rude, arrogant and condescending. I have found that not reacting to their drama and avoiding any personal communication minimizes my interactions with these type of individuals. In this particular case this arrogant person has arrogant followers.

I was once told by a $100,000 income earner that if you hang around long enough with five negative people you will soon enough become the 6th.

Oh and before I pour my coffee out, does anyone remember if Mallard Creek left the ball in the trenches against Hough when they fumbled?

After all, that is where you win the game.

Last edited:
Speaking of character flaws I believe we all know a person who suffers from delusions. The type of person who creates new identities for themselves every year so that they can feel important when in fact their lives are so depressing that they cant deal with it on an emotional level. Eventually they act out and are ostracized only to come back the following year with yet a new identity.

Reactions: OptionFreak
Speaking of character flaws I believe we all know a person who suffers from delusions. The type of person who creates new identities for themselves every year so that they can feel important when in fact their lives are so depressing that they cant deal with it on an emotional level. Eventually they act out and are ostracized only to come back the following year with yet a new identity.
Wonder who he is going 2 cheer for in 2020. Maybe his beloved Purnell swett will get good so he can have a reason to go back....who knows??

I think the one you speak of wants to come back ,
Is his suspension done with ??
How did Richmond make this Charlotte poll any how ..

Sooo when does Hough get 10-12 new transfers are slip up into the top 5? Asking for a friend.

I thought this Nepsy dude was killed in a LA gang shooting? My mistake that was Nipsey Hussle..Nepsy dude ain’t never been wrong bout anything! Scotswin don’t be stressing bout Richmond in the Charlotte poll. You know ya man Bailey got some tricks up his sleeve. I get so much respect mosquitos refuse to bite me.

I thought this Nepsy dude was killed in a LA gang shooting? My mistake that was Nipsey Hussle..Nepsy dude ain’t never been wrong bout anything! Scotswin don’t be stressing bout Richmond in the Charlotte poll. You know ya man Bailey got some tricks up his sleeve. I get so much respect mosquitos refuse to bite me.
Classy post dude. Buzz off and let the big boys talk football. Go play at the kiddie table

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT