ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte-Mecklengburg School System

I am curious to see how this plays out. What will be the defense of CMS. One question, if CMS would not have hired him due to the heart issue would that have been discriminatory?

From a coaching resume he was the a great hire but many were suprised that he was hired just as they were shocked he was pushing for a head job at that time. I spoke to Scott one time during the lead up to Indy and told him the football part would be fine but dealing with the BS in CMS would take a toll.

I think it is fair to say that CMS followed a path they often do. Magnified one mistake with a second one.

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
I am curious to see how this plays out. What will be the defense of CMS. One question, if CMS would not have hired him due to the heart issue would that have been discriminatory?

From a coaching resume he was the a great hire but many were suprised that he was hired just as they were shocked he was pushing for a head job at that time. I spoke to Scott one time during the lead up to Indy and told him the football part would be fine but dealing with the BS in CMS would take a toll.

I think it is fair to say that CMS followed a path they often do. Magnified one mistake with a second one.

Amen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT