ADVERTISEMENT

Chambers hires new Head Football Coach

My guy Coach Little John is the OC, returning to Charlotte from South Pointe, after winning a Championship. Should be an interesting season

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdadd11103
I believe we
Is this the year Creek returns to dominance...I hear it is looking pretty good in that neck of the woods...
Don’t say that. You’ll have the trolls coming on here saying, Creek guys said they would win it all. 🤷🏿‍♂️😂

Last edited:
Good luck to coach Wiggins. RETENTION will be the name of the game. Adding Littlejohn will help significantly with that, but he may have been my #1 for the job.

Good luck to coach Wiggins. RETENTION will be the name of the game. Adding Littlejohn will help significantly with that, but he may have been my #1 for the job.
Littlejohn didn’t apply, and didn’t want the job.

Last edited:
He would have been a great choice. Why come back as OC if you didn't want the job? His father was a legend in the Hampshire Hills/Plaza area.
That’s a hump from Charlotte to Rock hill every morning, from Charlotte. Unless you’re the Head Coach. It also cuts into your retirement in NC. He was able to add Championship OC on his resume. I believe he’s just content with being an OC at this time.

I know a school where he would be a perfect fix at . 😀

For the past four years, there are two things I've noticed about MC.
Beginning of the season:
- MC is lined up to win it all
End of the season:
- MC is young, inexperience and set to win it big next year.

And now we continue seeing a large outflow of coaches to areas like Chamber.... and that's being celebrated.

Last edited:
For the past four years, there are two things I've noticed about MC.
Beginning of the season:
- MC is lined up to win it all
End of the season:
- MC is young, inexperience and set to win it big next year.

And now we continue seeing a large outflow of coaches to areas like Chamber.... and that's being celebrated.

And like clockwork, S2V2 the troll of numerous accounts shows up to troll. 😂 Making stuff up. What I’ve notice the last decade. No matter how many times, you’re canceled. Because of your incompetence to discuss a high school football game. This is who you are. A very short 😈

Last edited:
Who's making stuff up? 👿

You're making stuff up. You're so stupid, you proved my point in your repost. No one within the program has made up excuses for being young. Losing players to other programs, and being young is not the same. S2V2! Let it go! You're a loser, and creating new accounts, is not going to change that.

Who's making stuff up? 👿

No flaming:
If a poster comes onto the board with the intent only to flame, and continues to post nothing but
flames or engages in no substantive discussion, the poster's posts will be deleted and the poster will be banned at the monitor's discretion. GOOD LUCK CLOWN! TAKE THE BAIT! :) IF YOU'RE THE NEIGHBORHOOD DRUNK, AND YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME. YOU'RE STILL THE NEIGHBORHOOD DRUNK!

Last edited:
I am a Butler guy but I think MC should be really good next season. They played a difficult schedule with young players then did well in the playoffs. If they remain focused they would be my favorite out of Charlotte followed by Chambers and Butler.

Reactions: nepsy7
Chambers is in for a big drop IMHO. They will still be able to compete for the conference but will have a BIG drop. People don't understand how good Brand/Ferebee were/are. No offense to Wiggins as I hope he does well. Just saying from a football perspective Brand/Ferebee were offensive masterminds with a defensive mindset. Losing Richardson and Ferebee and Brands last class will be a hump. If I had to predict next year (w/o player movement and with anticipated movement). The Hough player movement machine is in hyper drive right now.

1. Hough
2. Butler
3. West Charlotte
4. Mallard Creek
5. Chambers

Chambers is in for a big drop IMHO. They will still be able to compete for the conference but will have a BIG drop. People don't understand how good Brand/Ferebee were/are. No offense to Wiggins as I hope he does well. Just saying from a football perspective Brand/Ferebee were offensive masterminds with a defensive mindset. Losing Richardson and Ferebee and Brands last class will be a hump. If I had to predict next year (w/o player movement and with anticipated movement). The Hough player movement machine is in hyper drive right now.

1. Hough
2. Butler
3. West Charlotte
4. Mallard Creek
5. Chambers
Bigdadd.....keep that ranking fluid. The TMZ reality series that is CMS football is just getting started... LOL...

1. Hough
2. Butler
3. West Charlotte
4. Mallard Creek
5. Chambers
Hough’s new AD, along with CMS AD, they’re checking the list and checking it twice. That 10 year experiment Is on life support, and might be over.

Last edited:

1. Hough
2. Butler
3. West Charlotte
4. Mallard Creek
5. Chambers
After this past season, I figured Hough wouldn’t be the glamour school anymore. Butler will finally have a QB that is more of the Cheek/Ferguson talent level. So I expect them to be good. MC/Butler game will be a good one especially the way MC handled them in the playoffs

TDL, and Nepsy that's why I prefaced it. The CMS wheel is spinning spinning spinning right now. We still see some movement by spring ball, and definitely by the summer. Will be interesting.......

I'll need proof that the Hough experiment is ending. LOLLOLOLOL> They have strong pipelines throughout the county.

• Haha
Reactions: nepsy7
He would have been a great choice. Why come back as OC if you didn't want the job? His father was a legend in the Hampshire Hills/Plaza area.
That’s 2 hours of driving to rock hill every single day of the week and sometimes weekends, he has a 3 year old daughter .. a head coach is a lot more then just coaching .. that was a major reason he left south pointe because of the task to get there and still have time for his own life also

Wiggins graduated from Greensboro Ben L Smith in 2007, and went on to play for Elon University for 4 years at Linebacker. He was the head coach at Ben L Smith for 4 years from 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 going 12-33 overall. He most recently was an assistant at Mallard Creek under Kennedy Tinsley (Former SE Guilford HC).

Wiggins graduated from Greensboro Ben L Smith in 2007, and went on to play for Elon University for 4 years at Linebacker. He was the head coach at Ben L Smith for 4 years from 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 going 12-33 overall. He most recently was an assistant at Mallard Creek under Kennedy Tinsley (Former SE Guilford HC).
:oops:

Can’t hold Smith against him. Smith ain’t been relevant since Ebron.
Its on his resume. If he had been highly successful at Smith would it have been counted? The measure should be did he leave it in a better spot then when he found it? Was he competitive? Did he stabilize/grow the program.

-Special coaches can get special results even in tough situations. Barry Shuford had Garinger winning and competing for the playoffs under the old format. Sam Greiner won a state at Harding, Steven Davis transformed Dudley into a national power. Aaron Brand won a conference ship at West Charlotte.

Chambers is loaded. Wiggins should do well there. The key is player retention. That upcoming Sr. class may be one of the best ever in state history.

Although numerous players within Charlotte did not live in their actual school district. Juniors are Grandfathered into schools that they played, and they can continue to play at their perspective schools regardless of where they reside in the City.

Last edited:
Can’t hold Smith against him. Smith ain’t been relevant since Ebron.
I don't think anyone is holding Smith against him. I was just giving folks a snapshot of his football background. He is a young up and coming coach. That one year Smith went 10-1 in the regular season was an anomaly with Eric Ebron at WR/TE, they lost in the first round of the 4A playoffs finishing 10-2. They were 10-0 and lost their last 2 games of the season. The year before that they were 5-7, and the 5 years before that they went a combined 4-51. After the 10-2 season, they regressed back down to 2-8 and 0-10 seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT