ADVERTISEMENT

Central Davidson at Eastern Randolph

GSO-Triple5

Dec 5, 2010
Greensboro, N.C.
Mister Simmons has Eastern Randolph a twenty one point favorite. Will Central's ball control game stall Eastern Randolph's lightening fast squad or will Eastern Randolph go into blowout mode ? I'll say Eastern wins, but Central covers the spread. Thoughts, inner visions, or prognostications ...

Mister Simmons has Eastern Randolph a twenty one point favorite. Will Central's ball control game stall Eastern Randolph's lightening fast squad or will Eastern Randolph go into blowout mode ? I'll say Eastern wins, but Central covers the spread. Thoughts, inner visions, or prognostications ...
Well lookie here…..a tractor pull…..a cornucopia of taters and turnips will be brought forth from Ramseur soil underneath a harvest moon.😜

Spartan plow boys are coming!

Well lookie here…..a tractor pull…..a cornucopia of taters and turnips will be brought forth from Ramseur soil underneath a harvest moon.😜

Spartan plow boys are coming!
You have got to be kidding right?
Plow boys coming out in the country…
Better bring their own tractors…
We ain’t big on letting just anybody on ours…
And don’t nobody know what cornucopia means anyway…

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Think you’re spot on except…
ER has been more ground and pound a little bit this season…

You have got to be kidding right?
Plow boys coming out in the country…
Better bring their own tractors…
We ain’t big on letting just anybody on ours…
And don’t nobody know what cornucopia means anyway…
I’m playing with you….that wedge is something to behold….they run it pretty good.

Reactions: thekidd12
Should be another good one. Nobody can say ER has scheduled lightly regardless of what their record ends up being. They won’t play their first 1a school until the playoffs. Should be well tested.

Hmmmm???
Ain’t you got some mountain folk to go pester?

Just got in from PBR thingy. Interesting. But very LOUD and FLASHY!

Anyway I told yall not to sleep on Central Davidson. Number 12 in 3A West RPI before tonight. Losses to undefeated Monroe (5 in 2A RPI right above Shelby), Cuthbertson 4-1 4A school, and now Eastern Randolph.
A W is always a good thing. And OOWP will go up too…

I sure liked the price of gas at the Quality Mart by the highway.
Five cents cheaper in Franklinville…
They having like a mini gas war 🤷‍♂
You woulda had to go out in the country to get it though 😂

Seriously hate that I missed meeting you. Got a feeling we may have some mutual friends…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT