ADVERTISEMENT

Catholic 33 JM Robinson 15

I'll say it! The best team Catholic has ever fielded! Congrats to all you badasses!

Would love to see Catholic and Havelock play, but MC and Wake Forest is just to good of a show to miss. Good luck next weekend CC.

I wish I didn't have to be at work next weekend. I would love to come to Duke to see the Reynolds Rockets game and to see the Red Pain game. Congrats Catholic.

I'm surprised at the score. Robinson really improved. I thought the margin would be larger.

Ehh I watch the highlights with Catholic having trouble scoring against Robinson makes me worry less lol they scored a lot off of Robinson fumbles and I looked up a few stats on them on max preps look like they are another team that doesn’t really like to pass which to me works in havelocks favor if u have to beat havelock with the pass and are not well at passing more than likely u will lose so I’m kinda confident in havelock next Saturday

Ehh I watch the highlights with Catholic having trouble scoring against Robinson makes me worry less lol they scored a lot off of Robinson fumbles and I looked up a few stats on them on max preps look like they are another team that doesn’t really like to pass which to me works in havelocks favor if u have to beat havelock with the pass and are not well at passing more than likely u will lose so I’m kinda confident in havelock next Saturday
Did you? Guess they didn't show invisible holding calls that ended drives

I also saw those highlights, and was what I was basing my score on. I did see a sun valley? video that they looked better on. They looked strong in that video. Cant wait till Saturday. The 12th man will be there in full force.

One of Hood's years Catholic played a brutal ooc schedule. Gonzaga MD, Northwestern Rock Hill, Mallard Creek ( won 2 of the 3 ), but conference was pretty weak.

Reactions: CatholicCougs14
One of Hood's years Catholic played a brutal ooc schedule. Gonzaga MD, Northwestern Rock Hill, Mallard Creek ( won 2 of the 3 ), but conference was pretty weak.
Senior year, CC lost 2-3 defensive starters in that stretch too...it was brutal. Funny though, the kids who replaced those starters were all sophomores who played huge roles on the 2015 state title team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT