ADVERTISEMENT

Concord vs JM Robinson

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Both teams are 2-0. I know Robinson is a strong team. What does Concord have. Any thoughts with this game.

I haven’t looked much into Concord or seen them play this season but I’m curious to see this match up because JM Robinson has looked looked good so far and been flying under the radar.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I agree, I believe they can make some noise. Now I’m struggling to figure out which game I want to go see this week. There’s so many good ones.Just curious because I see you post about different teams and match ups from all over every week. Do you plan on going to any of the games or just interested in what we all have to say?

Last edited:
I agree, I believe they can make some noise. Now I’m struggling to figure out which game I want to go see this week. There’s so many good ones.Just curious because I see you post about different teams and match ups from all over every week. Do you plan on going to any of the games or just interested in what we all have to say?
I like to find the good games that is playing for that week. So I do like to hear what others have to say about the teams I post. I can also learn about a team from what others has to say. Sometimes I will go to a game I pick out to post on the forum. This week I decided to go and see the school I went to. That is South Iredell. They will be playing at Statesville. I don’t always watch the school’s team I went to. I like to go and watch good interesting matchups that is going on in different areas.

Reactions: Freshmanposter01
I like to find the good games that is playing for that week. So I do like to hear what others have to say about the teams I post. I can also learn about a team from what others has to say. Sometimes I will go to a game I pick out to post on the forum. This week I decided to go and see the school I went to. That is South Iredell. They will be playing at Statesville. I don’t always watch the school’s team I went to. I like to go and watch good interesting matchups that is going on in different areas.
Same, I try to see a different team every week if I can. It’s always good to get out and experience different game day atmospheres, see how teams stack up and Just see some good football. I still need to get out there to see Statesville or South Iredell this year being that it’s not a far drive for me. Let me know what you see from both teams this week cause I may catch the Concord and JM Robinson game now if not Catholic and PD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT