ADVERTISEMENT

Carver @ Oak Grove

PrepFanNC

Oct 10, 2017
should be an interesting match up. A very untested group of young men at Oak Grove (no senior class until next season) Zero varsity experience on the roster. I don’t know much about Carver, only that they’ve struggled during the last couple of seasons. I’m guessing it’ll be a tight game.

Reactions: Slasher Killer
This game will tell a lot for both teams. Carver didn't show hardly anything last Friday. Dudley scored more on them more than last year but Carver wasn't shut out technically as they scored a TD. However it was a kickoff return so that does nip to the big picture.

OG's gonna have the depth edge by far; Carver had only 20 or so kids in the film I've seen. Carver has 7 seniors on the MP roster (some of the last few kids Germaine Crowell had in house,) so that will help but they go both ways so OG will be in better condition. Carver has started passing it; their go's in the Wing and I were failures last year. This will be Carver's only real test in their non con slate as OG is the only 2A school they face. If Carver plays OG good then they can be much better but if it's a struggle then it will be another rough year for them.

On paper I'd rate OG as the favorites due to their depth and who's coaching them but Carver will be fast and and wanting to prove theirselves. May be tougher than most will think..

Reactions: PrepFanNC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT