ADVERTISEMENT

Camden County 🐻 vs Northeastern Eagles 🦅

daagoob

Dec 4, 2010
Elizabeth City
Camden County will be crossing the Pasquotank this Friday night to face the best 2a team in the state. This is gonna be a tough match for Northeastern because the Bruins are coached by former Northeastern assistant Ernest Sutton. Camden is coming off a tough loss to a surging First Flight team that is playing better than it has in a long time. The Bruins will do their best to make a game of it but this years Northeastern team is just to loaded. I have the Eagles winning comfortably 67-0.

Camden County will be crossing the Pasquotank this Friday night to face the best 2a team in the state. This is gonna be a tough match for Northeastern because the Bruins are coached by former Northeastern assistant Ernest Sutton. Camden is coming off a tough loss to a surging First Flight team that is playing better than it has in a long time. The Bruins will do their best to make a game of it but this years Northeastern team is just to loaded. I have the Eagles winning comfortably 67-0.
Closest game ya'll had this year?

Goobs you know the real ball is played down south. CC and first flight play soccer not football.

Best team in the state now lol can't make this stuff up lol Them freshwater boys been gone for years, NE won't win a title anytime soon lol

Last edited:
GOOB!!! Welcome back! I see you got your Eagles flying high!!!

A running clock in the first half
Probably at the end of the first quarter 😀. But we better enjoy it because it’s gonna get a lot tougher in conference play after that. We have a long road trip to the OBX to play the Manteo Redskins. They will have the stadium rocking and their fans will bring a ton of energy hoping to pull the upset. It’s not everyday the best 2a team in the state comes to your cozy confines. After that the Eagles finish off conference play with home games against Currituck County and Pasquotank County. Currituck County had a good one point win on the road against their hated rival Camden County and Pasquotank County has lost three games by one score. Pasquotank also has big wins over Hertford County and Northwest Halifax. What a tough stretch of games to finish out conference play. The Eagles 🦅 will definitely be battle tested.

Goobs you know the real ball is played down south. CC and first flight play soccer not football.

Best team in the state now lol can't make this stuff up lol Them freshwater boys been gone for years, NE won't win a title anytime soon lol
By down south do you mean DC3 or Kinston ? 😃 Our Swamp Chickens are not to be denied.

Probably at the end of the first quarter 😀. But we better enjoy it because it’s gonna get a lot tougher in conference play after that. We have a long road trip to the OBX to play the Manteo Redskins. They will have the stadium rocking and their fans will bring a ton of energy hoping to pull the upset. It’s not everyday the best 2a team in the state comes to your cozy confines. After that the Eagles finish off conference play with home games against Currituck County and Pasquotank County. Currituck County had a good one point win on the road against their hated rival Camden County and Pasquotank County has lost three games by one score. Pasquotank also has big wins over Hertford County and Northwest Halifax. What a tough stretch of games to finish out conference play. The Eagles 🦅 will definitely be battle tested.
You know what they say about eating cupcakes 🧁 before dinner!!!

GOOB!!! Welcome back! I see you got your Eagles flying high!!!
Thank you, I felt like I’d come annoy some of my buddies up here. Plus I didn’t hear much talk about our conference which has a legitimate state title contender. Northeastern is very good this season and doesn’t have to many weaknesses. In years past it always seemed to be our defense but this season the kids have stepped up and are really playing well together. I’m excited about a potential eastern championship matchup with our Eagles playing on the road in Duplin County.

You know what they say about eating cupcakes 🧁 before dinner!!!
Brutal, that’s the one word to describe our ooc schedule against the likes of regional powers Bertie County, Jh Rose, and Rocky Mount. Now that was a tough slate of games. Least not we forget how tough our conference is this season. I cant wait for the playoffs

Daagoob, all the best to you, and your Eagles. It's good to hear from you.
Yes sir, I’ve been up here for a while but I had refrained from posting. I’m always reading the CVAC thread trying to keep up with what’s going on over there. What a stadium you guys have, I absolutely loved it. Football is on a different level in your area, the community really gets involved. Over in our neck of the woods the one program that really has what programs like yours and Maiden have is Edenton Holmes. Their program is struggling severely this season but their fan base isn’t phased. One thing concerning over here to me is that our program doesn’t have NFHS and none of our games are on the radio. You’d think with our success that our games would at least be covered on the radio. Those around the program need to address this. I mean we have a state of the art sound system now with big subwoofers all around the football field but we can’t find a way to get our games played on the air. On Friday nights I can dial in my radio and listen to the First Flight Knighthawks games and the Edenton Aces but not Northeastern’s. Something just doesn’t make sense.

It sure doesn't my friend. Northeastern is a great program and I hope someone will recognize it. Hoping that someday you'll take home that title and then they might take notice.
Thanks Linc, I believe we have the top team in the east by far but that’s not saying much. You know the east is down when your traditional eastern powers like Wrh,ED,and Clinton are struggling. We better make the most of it this year because we lose almost all our key players on offense including our qb and top receivers

Pretty good representation of our area with Tre Jones and Perquimans qb Braylon Knapp coming in at #3 and #6 in passing yards. We’ll see just how good Perquimans is Friday night when they host Tarboro.

Eagles 🦅 look to be flying so high, goobs has come out the paint booth to hype them up. Hopefully you're doing well, thought maybe you had a stroke after them eagles losing like they did the last few years. SWO still a dumpster 🔥, will be until they tear it down and build from scratch. Never in my life thought our three best athletes were 5'6 wr 5'7 RB 5'9 QB all white kids AT SWOOOOOOO. Lol it's a joke.

I’m keeping an eye on those JK Tigers. My friends from down that way said they are much improved. I know you guys have to be happy, always playing little brother to the likes of ED and WRH. I’m gonna be following the Kinston game. My uneducated guess is JK by 12
Happy is an understatement, we're on top of the world 🌎 right now. Yeah we are tired of playing the little brother role, we got one(ED), and hopefully we'll be able to get the other one(wrh) November 1st. This Kinston game will help prepare us for your Eagles. It'll be interesting to see how our secondary perform against their receivers. I think we're at 11 interceptions on this season, hopefully we can add more on Friday night. I've been keeping my eyes on your Eagles as well, I'm actually trying to find some eagle's meat 🍖 to feed my Tigers 🐅, so if or when we see your Eagles we'll be ready. Good luck to your Eagles!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT