ADVERTISEMENT

Camden County 🐻 vs Northeastern Eagles 🦅

daagoob

Dec 4, 2010
Elizabeth City
Camden County will be crossing the Pasquotank this Friday night to face the best 2a team in the state. This is gonna be a tough match for Northeastern because the Bruins are coached by former Northeastern assistant Ernest Sutton. Camden is coming off a tough loss to a surging First Flight team that is playing better than it has in a long time. The Bruins will do their best to make a game of it but this years Northeastern team is just to loaded. I have the Eagles winning comfortably 67-0.

Camden County will be crossing the Pasquotank this Friday night to face the best 2a team in the state. This is gonna be a tough match for Northeastern because the Bruins are coached by former Northeastern assistant Ernest Sutton. Camden is coming off a tough loss to a surging First Flight team that is playing better than it has in a long time. The Bruins will do their best to make a game of it but this years Northeastern team is just to loaded. I have the Eagles winning comfortably 67-0.
Closest game ya'll had this year?

• Haha
Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth

Goobs you know the real ball is played down south. CC and first flight play soccer not football.

Best team in the state now lol can't make this stuff up lol Them freshwater boys been gone for years, NE won't win a title anytime soon lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JKTigers0713champs
GOOB!!! Welcome back! I see you got your Eagles flying high!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT