ADVERTISEMENT

Western NC devastation

Ah yes, Democrats are incompetent enough to run our country into the ground. At the same time, they're also cunning and evil enough to send hurricanes to destroy red-voting states. My favorite conspiracy
Actually I think Harris is dumber than a box of rocks but I think they have been ruining our country on purpose. That’s the only explanation

By the way
Owen, I realize that you are very emotional right now and I truly understand the severity of things in WNC. We currently have some displaced relatives staying with us. But I am afraid you went too far. We just can’t let that stay up.

Owen, I realize that you are very emotional right now and I truly understand the severity of things in WNC. We currently have some displaced relatives staying with us. But I am afraid you went too far. We just can’t let that stay up.
What did I say that was too far? You are just trying to take someone’s freedom of speech away. You just want to silence what you don’t agree with. It’s ridiculous! I’m sick of people trying to silence what they don’t agree with. We are all adults. If you say something I don’t agree with I don’t have to remove it. Can you not handle differing opinions?

Ok tell me why the country has been doing cloud seeding since the 1940s. With technology how much has it changed. Do we know what the effects of cloud seeding is on the environment.
Sure, attempting to control/curtail weather conditions isn't a recent idea. Honestly, there's probably plenty of things in addition to cloud seeding that we still don't know the full, long-term effects of. How about fossil fuels? Automobiles and aircraft are still a fairly "newer" inventions considering how old human history is. Who knows what may be happening in say, 2050. Obviously this is a whole different topic to debate, but you seem to acknowledge the effects of human beings on the environment and climate. Do you have similar concerns on climate change and global warming?

At the end of the day, are we really trying to say the government manufactured a hurricane to hit a southeastern state? Did hurricanes not come around and hit red states during Bush and Trump's terms?

• Haha
Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Sure, attempting to control/curtail weather conditions isn't a recent idea. Honestly, there's probably plenty of things in addition to cloud seeding that we still don't know the full, long-term effects of. How about fossil fuels? Automobiles and aircraft are still a fairly "newer" inventions considering how old human history is. Who knows what may be happening in say, 2050. Obviously this is a whole different topic to debate, but you seem to acknowledge the effects of human beings on the environment and climate. Do you have similar concerns on climate change and global warming?

At the end of the day, are we really trying to say the government manufactured a hurricane to hit a southeastern state? Did hurricanes not come around and hit red states during Bush and Trump's terms?
I’m not saying that because it’s an election year. Just wondering why we attempt to influence weather and the impact of it

Cloud seeding won us many of wars, washed out roads with 60+ days of continuous rainfall, that was man made. If you can't see what they're doing sir, I feel terrible for you. Just step outside of your mind for a minute and look around what's happening please.

Cloud seeding won us many of wars, washed out roads with 60+ days of continuous rainfall, that was man made. If you can't see what they're doing sir, I feel terrible for you. Just step outside of your mind for a minute and look around what's happening please.
One has to wonder why the Republicans are too stupid to control the weather, no?

Guess the Republicans can keep Elon Musk, Democrats will have to settle for Poseidon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT