ADVERTISEMENT

CalPreps 1A football ratings for 2022-2023

FYNSportsJakeWest

Apr 28, 2021
CalPreps.com has posted their 2022-2023 computer rankings for NCHSAA 1A football. Completely computerized rankings, but still something to talk about.

In my opinion, the only real problem I see is Swain at 10. Just don't see them having a top 10 type of year after losing the likes of Taylor, Groenwald, and Hyatt. But I have been wrong before. Also think Robbinsville and Andrews are better than Pender and Northampton.

1A Rankings

1 Mount Airy

2 Mitchell

3 Tarboro

4 Eastern Randolph

5 North Rowan

6 Thomasville

7 Northampton

8 Pender

9 Andrews

10 Swain

11 Robbinsville

12 Starmount

13 Northside Pinetown

14 Southside

15 Murphy

More about CalPreps Rankings here-https://cherokeenc.fetchyournews.com/2022/05/10/calpreps-releases-nchsaa-1a-football-rankings/ Full CalPreps Ratings here-http://calpreps.com/2022/ratings/North_Carolina_division.htm

Mt Airy can not possibly be number 1. They have little talent, little strength, little office season work, bad coaching, awfully fand support. Surely after Mt Airy lost the Western Finals last year to the great 13 players from Mitchell, I mean,,,come on. Your score 8 touchdowns on a team and can not win the game. Who would believe Mt Airy should be ranked #1?

I would for one.
Those two Mitchell players, you know, the ones with the whistles around their necks. Nobody can beat those guys.

I do not have a child or a grandchild, or a next door neighbor on the team. No coach is a relative or even a close, going out to dinner friend.
But I know what happened last year. I do not blame one player, coach or fan from Mitchell. But it happened and it should NEVER happen to any team.
WNCBOWHUNTER, I enjoy most of your post. But don't dare try to say that games out come was not predetermined by two guys who where paid to perform a service with honor and integrity. And they did not.

They did not steal from me, or you. They stole from KIDS. Just kids. Does not matter if they were mine or yours. All those kids deserved better.

I do not have a child or a grandchild, or a next door neighbor on the team. No coach is a relative or even a close, going out to dinner friend.
But I know what happened last year. I do not blame one player, coach or fan from Mitchell. But it happened and it should NEVER happen to any team.
WNCBOWHUNTER, I enjoy most of your post. But don't dare try to say that games out come was not predetermined by two guys who where paid to perform a service with honor and integrity. And they did not.

They did not steal from me, or you. They stole from KIDS. Just kids. Does not matter if they were mine or yours. All those kids deserved better.

Hypocrite

200th?

No that's where SWO ranks in titles
Robbinsville top 3.
Boy.
How many lies did you get caught in last week 😂
4 or 5 I counted.
Keep on giving us good material boy

What dude? SWO is top 7 in winning percentage of all time in the state in any classifications???

Your good at changing the subject.
Anything you post should have a link to o back it up after all the bs you spoke last week.
That one is actually true. Click on AFloat Posters.com… it’s at the top of page on the 1a board.
There’s some neat stuff in there. 😉

Reactions: BK13T-$
Your good at changing the subject.
Anything you post should have a link to o back it up after all the bs you spoke last week.

BK the burger kind man relax. This just all in fun. Little robbinsville peewee's need to stay in their lane. Let the big dogs speak 🤡

I just laughed at your comment because you always laugh at anything anyone else posts on here. To quote Ric Flair "To be the man, you have to beat the man." The last time they were beat was a couple years ago by us. It'll have to be a special group to beat em. Sorry to pull your chain. Have a great day friend.

Go Big Red
#27Forever

Last edited by a moderator:
I just laughed at your comment because you always laugh at anything anyone else posts on here. To quote Ric Flair "To be the man, you have to beat the man." The last time they were beat was a couple years ago by us. It'll have to be a special group to beat em. Sorry to pull your chain. Have a great day friend.

Go Big Red
#27Forever
Y'all definitely beat us that night 😭. Best performance I've seen from a high school QB.

yea, I expect us to be a little better than last year, but the expectation in Tarboro is to win it every year, and I certainly feel we’ll have a team that can do that
Imo. This team will be better than last year w/ everything they’ve gained. Just a few wholes to fill on defense(mainly LB)

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT