ADVERTISEMENT

Butler vs Independence

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Huge game in Charlotte. This game will be for conference. Big week of HS football in other areas as well. I interested in the thoughts of this game.

I think Lawrence threw an few interceptions last year and that was the difference. Butler is a better team at running the ball this year and in big games they have done a great job running the ball. The pressure won’t have to be on Lawrence to make every throw but take what the defense gives them.

I hate the late bye week for Butler because it takes them out of their rhythm and momentum they had after a good win against Catholic.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
A great game. This was the most electric Butler/Indy game in years.

I will post more later but Butler should have blown them out. A muffed punt and a bad snap on a punt gave Indy short fields which lead to 14 points. Indy put together two drives that led to touchdowns but Bulldog defense played well in spite of the penalties and short field.

Butler has to clean up the special teams punt team because those bad snaps gave Weddington two scores in that game. Otherwise I like their chances against anybody. Hopefully they get a good seed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT