ADVERTISEMENT

But Wait, There’s More

UNCGrad2014

Nov 29, 2014
This time we go to the eastern part of the state. An altercation between DH Conley and South Central players, post game. A South Central fan (allegedly) planted their school’s flag at Conley’s 50-yard line. Pretty sure Conley and South Central are both finished as well.

Wilson Fike and Hunt also got into it to the point that a sherrif’s deputy had to administer pepper spray to help put an end to the altercations. They have to be done as well.

What in the world is going on?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
“But wait there’s more”....... lol I’m dead

I laughed out loud that eye mucus smeared in bed

an undefeated 1 seed like south central can be
to get caught up in something like this..
I do think there is a difference with it being
after the final whistle..

an undefeated 1 seed like south central can be
to get caught up in something like this..
I do think there is a difference with it being
after the final whistle..

For sure, I don't see either team missing the playoffs. Having said that, not sure what SC is thinking by planting their flag in the middle of their rivals logo at midfield. Storming the field is one thing, but doing that is just asking for trouble.

From what I’ve gathered, this has been brewing since last year. Conley supposedly raided SC’s field after beating them last year. How do you not beef up security for this game? Richmond and Scotland would never have the chance to even attempt this.

From what I’ve gathered, this has been brewing since last year. Conley supposedly raided SC’s field after beating them last year. How do you not beef up security for this game? Richmond and Scotland would never have the chance to even attempt this.

Yup...this was just real poor planning by both school administrations and coaching staffs. Fans should never have been out there. Far too easy to both anticipate and prevent.

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
I mean, there were social media posts from SC fans stating they were going to do this after the game. Conley rushed the field on SC last year, everyone knew something was going to go down if SC won this game. Man, that SC fan got popped, keep your head on a swivel, kid!

I mean, there were social media posts from SC fans stating they were going to do this after the game. Conley rushed the field on SC last year, everyone knew something was going to go down if SC won this game. Man, that SC fan got popped, keep your head on a swivel, kid!
wheres the video cant find it

Yup...this was just real poor planning by both school administrations and coaching staffs. Fans should never have been out there. Far too easy to both anticipate and prevent.

Richmond Senior fans go on the field after each game home and away (with the exception of CMS) this has happened since forever and I have yet to see any altercations with the opposing team or fans.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
My question is why hats and visors when it's dark out? What's next sunglasses

Kid there in the red took about 3, got his moneys worth for standing on the home teams midfield
celebrating.. Where's any security or law enforcement.
Read the article from the Greenville paper on the game, seemed to be a really good one. Now what?

Last edited:
Who was the Caucasian fella in civilian clothes....Was he the cause of the up roar?

If so, why did they make the team look all suspect?

I understand the player hit'em but heck they should go after the fella in civilian clothes. Unless the fight started before the this video actually started.

I don't know if any of the Scotland and Richmond fans remember this. 1980(my senior year) the Raiders scored a TD in overtime to beat us 13-10. A Raider player jumped in Joel Massey's face talking smack and all HIZZELL broke loose. It was crazy, especially when the Fan's from both sides got involved. Somebody went after Coach Hope and that was a BAD MOVE!!!!

Havelock HC posted on FB that Hunt has forfeited its last game so assuming that means Fike did the same if they have one left...assuming based on precedent that both are out of the playoffs. Both were in 3A east

I think the NCHSAA are looking at this (Con/SC) as a post game fight and not an in-game fight, eventhough, it doesn't make it right.

Based on the video I have seen, which is only one, I agree with the team's remaining in the playoffs.

It has nothing to do with pre game, in game, or post game.

I think it has zero to do with dollars as the NCHSAA is not going to generate a huge amount in their pocket from the early round games. I would think that with the team's success there was a much deeper look at not booting them. Do not forget we saw and undefeated team have a fight the last game of the season several years ago and they were removed. I bet that 3A team drew bigger crowds than either of these two.

I'm sorry but the fan in "red" deserved exactly what he got.....had no business on the field then running up on those players and talking trash.....serves him right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT