ADVERTISEMENT

Burns @ Chase

thebluedawg55

Aug 19, 2014
Its time to move forward, last Friday is in the past and we will go back to CC next year. I know our players are ready to play this Friday night and we should have some of our injured players back.

Welcome to the board bluedawg. Watch out for trolls. A shemale named footsolider and his little pal minifoot will want to talk about burns....and they pull for a little private school that nobody gives 2 craps about. Anyway As far as chase goes we can't overlook anybody. I don't know much about them but they are 2-1.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Chase has a pretty stout D-line with two ends that are 6'3 and 6'5. As far as offense goes, they are looking better than last year. I don't know much about Burns. How is Burns season going?

If you want to compare scores.....Chase lost to Polk by 10 and Burns was up 3 scores on Polk at the jamboree when the game was called due to lightning with 10 minutes left. I hope Our injured players have recovered enough to suit up Friday. I like our chances.

Trojan way to support your team . That's what good fans do. If we play smart and limit penalties it should be a good night for the dogs . I know you guys have some speed and most guys both ways (not in the same way foot And earn do). Based on the rosters you guys have less players than we do . We are 2-0 so far . 3 of our 4 injured have not dressed out all week . Hopefully everybody is ready by km.

Chase is a better team than they were last year I feel like, as we are too. I think we should win this one as long as we take care of the ball and dont give them any help.

Chase has a few banged and bruised up but thats expected in a sport like this. Chase has improved each week. Hopefully they don't back pedal this week. Good luck to both teams!!

Chase has a few banged and bruised up but thats expected in a sport like this. Chase has improved each week. Hopefully they don't back pedal this week. Good luck to both teams!!
Same to you Trojan. Coach Bailey is a first class guy and I will pull for yall except not this week .....:)

Hey Lawndog!!! Tell that Bradley boy and Carpenter boy Shelby Lion said they better play good....HA HA

. Go to Church with Garrick and Jacob Carpenter ... Two fine young men.. Garrick can fix anything , as a matter of fact he crawled up in my attic about two months ago
installed a heat exchange unit, which has saved me almost 200 a month in power bill savings..... Good fella :)

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
I will say our Bulldogs didn't give up last night. I was proud of them. We need to be healthy when we play KM.. Way to go Burns Bulldogs!!!!!

Big win for the bulldogs
Nothing comes easy for us hitman. With some guys already out it didn't help that Bryson Allen one of our top defenders leaves the game early not to return . The chase qb leaves the game in the fourth with a shoulder injury as well. Prayers for quick healing for both of these young men.

Reactions: Old_Paw_Prints
gritty win for the Dogs, it was ugly and sometimes you have to win ugly. Sloppy field conditions and a week off made for some rust and sloppy play at times I think. Definitely need to get healthy, we are riddled with injuries and do not have the depth to keep getting hurt. Barbee and Hill gained some tough yards n the Defense played very well. Next man up mentality and hope the reserves can get some experience and contribute. KM will be our toughest task to date and I look forward to the challenge

gritty win for the Dogs, it was ugly and sometimes you have to win ugly. Sloppy field conditions and a week off made for some rust and sloppy play at times I think. Definitely need to get healthy, we are riddled with injuries and do not have the depth to keep getting hurt. Barbee and Hill gained some tough yards n the Defense played very well. Next man up mentality and hope the reserves can get some experience and contribute. KM will be our toughest task to date and I look forward to the challenge
Probably the Dogs last trip to Chase for a very long time. Still big question marks about who plays Friday vs. KM. It was great to see Tyreek James out at WR. With a pulled groin back in the summer and his most recent knee injury I hope he stays healthy because he is one of the best pure athletes in CC. The big catch he made was drawn up on the fly. Aaron Hill played defense and carried the work load at RB. Bryson Allen pulled his ice pack off and wanted to go back in the game. The kid is as tough as a nails.

Realigned how?
If not sure then how would you like to see it?
Its my understanding the NCHSAA is going to do away with split conferences. Chase could still be stuck with Shelby but not Crest, KM, Burns as these would remain 3a. There is a chance Burns could go 2a but I don't see it with the middle school numbers so we would remain small 3 a. This would take effect year after next so Chase comes to Lawndale next year. Its still early but I could see a 3a conference with Cleveland and Gaston.

Its my understanding the NCHSAA is going to do away with split conferences. Chase could still be stuck with Shelby but not Crest, KM, Burns as these would remain 3a. There is a chance Burns could go 2a but I don't see it with the middle school numbers so we would remain small 3 a. This would take effect year after next so Chase comes to Lawndale next year. Its still early but I could see a 3a conference with Cleveland and Gaston.

I hope they make an exception for McDowell and South Caldwell or they will be stuck going to Charlotte.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT