ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Till is leaving Richmond

You all will be very surprised as to where Till winds up at
At the bottom of the SAC.
Seeing as how no one has gotten it right yet, you all are going to be very surprised
If anyone knows, GOOD OLE Go_Scots would be the one with the answer. The're's no security clearance that provides enough access to an early announcement. Go_Scots is the man and he will always be acknowledge as the man. He holds the truth and attracts the doubters.

Not the same guy.
Greg Williams was a really good RB at 71st maybe class of 83 or 84. Had an older brother RB David Williams, class of 81 who was also very, very good and was leading a bit of a revival of 71st football after a few lean years ( this was the first year Bobby Poss was at 71st). David despite missing a good chunk of that year with injury was good enough to get a scholarship to NCSU but I dont think it worked out for him there with Vince Evans and Joe McIntosh in the same class.

Reactions: btango
I heard from a source that 12 plus had applied for the job. Some from out of state. So this might take some time..

It was actually 15 but 3 dropped out after their wives visited the area and refused to live in Richmond County
Actually they never made it to RC...On the ride to RC , they had to ride into scotland county and just turned around after seeing that place... :eek: but they did get to read about that 2023 whipping....😂

• Haha
Reactions: onioncfb
They must have come from the West or East and got discouraged by our neighbors. I know they didn't come down 220 because if they would have stopped by the Strawberry patch and had some of that home-made ice cream they would've sent for the U-Haul :cool:

Reactions: drawplay000
Is the interim for until they hire a coach for next season or interim for next season and interview after the season?
I would think that that the new coach would be in place before next season. Coach Williams has been at Richmond for a long time. He was offensive coordinator for 2008 state championship team. I do believe he was an assistant at Scotland for a few seasons.

Reactions: Greengold_4ever
If you trying to be a smart ass be smart enough to spell the name. It’s Vrabel not Vrable..🤣
I only quoted the guy from Richmond County. It really isn’t that serious. You seem a tad but upset because an outsider knows more about what is going on with your program that you do.

Surprised me too to here his name. But it would be a double edged win for RC of they got him. Folks in Bennetsville messed thT hire up. They dont really want to win big anymore IMHO.
The “people” didn’t it was a dishonest school board who at the last minute said to hell with the rules we are going to hire “one of our own” who had been fired from his 2 previous jobs .Bailey was all but hired until they got behind closed doors and decided to to do what the school lawyer said was”illegal”. So they “gave “ one of their own a 110000 a year job and we get 4 win seasons and no playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT