ADVERTISEMENT

Brevard 2021 Schedule

brevard'04grad

Dec 5, 2004
Moving to a weaker conference on paper but kudos to Coach Pritchett and AD, Mick Galloway, for scheduling good non-conference opponents.

@Pisgah
@Erwin
vs Asheville
vs Robbinsville

I have always thought Brevard has played a good schedule......but dont discount that conference too much....Polk will be tough, Hendersonville was really good this past spring, and RS Central and Chase have been playing much better ball the last couple of year.

I have always thought Brevard has played a good schedule......but dont discount that conference too much....Polk will be tough, Hendersonville was really good this past spring, and RS Central and Chase have been playing much better ball the last couple of year.
RS & Chase will be a handful in that conference for atleast this coming year I know. Not sure what they have beyond 2021 but the both return a good bit from teams that were incredibly competitive in the toughest 2A conferring the state. So they'll be battle tested this year

We (Polk ) are not really loosing a lot to graduation should be pretty competitive Chase is loosing key offense guys but will still be good RS offense should be fire but defense will probably be terrible and if things don’t change at East they might not even have enough kids for a team ..... conference play will be pretty darn good

Moving to a weaker conference on paper but kudos to Coach Pritchett and AD, Mick Galloway, for scheduling good non-conference opponents.

@Pisgah
@Erwin
vs Asheville
vs Robbinsville
It won’t be as bad as what Burns and Shelby are going into…Cherryville, Highland Tech, Bessemer City, Thomas Jefferson and East Gaston. (Other than East Rutherford, they got problems).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT