ADVERTISEMENT

bishop 34 alleghany 22

KW23

Feb 9, 2011
Alleghany gave it there best effort and could have won the game if it wasnt for a few missed errors. 23 has got to learn to hold on to the football. Sure he had almost 200yrds rushing but the kidd fumbles every game. Fumbled against north stokes killed opening drive of game, fumbled on kick return last week and fumbled inside the 10 yrd line when it was tied at 22 and bishops defense was wore out. The kidd fumbled alot last year too sheesh. Few ?s for coach sessoms 1. what is the deal with having your qbs run a marathon to u on the sidelines so u can whisper the plays in their ear. I meen it would be one thing if we had a complicated playbook but we only have like a total of 7 plays at most in our playbook their has got to be a better way to get play to qb. Alleghany fumbles the opening kickoff of the game, big boy picks up the squib kick and tries to run and fumbles. 2. Coach shouldnt u teach lineman to just falldown if they get the kickoff not try and be heros? hell we even had the qb line up under the guard on accident one play. 3. #3 was hurt tonight but coach y let him be the workhorse last week all the way down the field in 1st half getting u down to 1st and goal at the 8 and then never give him the ball again on that drive and start throwing passes? 4. take the reverse play out of our 7 page play book, it hasnt worked all year long and is a huge drive killer when we lose 5 yrds everytime its run. 5. I understand u throw the ball at the end and get down to the 15 but why not try to run it in from there. Sure there was only 3 and half minutes left but why not do what was done all night and hammer that thing in. When the field is short like that go ahead and run it in because the whole world knows the ball is goin to avery hash if u throw it. 6. Last ? why not call ur 3 timeouts and get the ball back at the end of the game. I understand there was slightly less than 3 minutes left but hey u never know what can happen.

I wasnt goin to post about alleghany this year because when we r outmatched and take a buttwhippin, bitchin about the coach doesnt really matter, but tonight was a different story and we should have won that game.

Proud of alleghanys effort tonight they played with alot of heart and 23 u r a very good runner just put some stick em on those gloves. Much improved team over the last 2 weeks, hopefully we get 1st win vs south stokes next week and build off that.

KW, I love your support of the kids giving great effort, however, I disagree with your condescending comments towards the coach. This man lead the Trojans to the final four in the west last year. I would recommend biting your tongue for the time being, as he is a man who has gained Alleghany some press and notoriety with that run last year. It is tough losing the first 3 games after being so successful last year, but Coach Sessoms team will show improvement as the season grows older. You are by all means entitled to your own opinions.

i dont think cause coach had a good season last year, then he should get a free pass this year for some "what the beep" play calls. He didnt give the ball to workhouse jake hampton last year let him get down to the 8 yrd line and then say hey u know what lets take him out and try to throw it for touchdown which is what he did last week when #3 was running all over grayson in 1st half. And not calling the timeouts at the end of the game last night when r players had played their hearts out, in my opinion is a sign of throwing in the towel and ive never known coach to do that. With the talented players we had last year coach sessoms wouldnt have been the only coach to get us to the final 4. Sure he deserves credit but he doesnt deserve all the credit for last years success. Last year is over with. Like i said we wouldnt have won 1st 2 weeks regardless because north stokes and grayson had more bodies and we ran out of gas but last night we should have won! but we will turn this season around, i still have faith in the trojans because they have heart, and when u have heart there is always hope.

I agree with calling out the running back on a message board for the fumbles. In fact, Alleghany shouldn't extend his contract. They need to put him on the trading block. Oh wait, never mind. I forgot he is just a kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT