ADVERTISEMENT

Big South Football Conference

Kind of weird situation on the football side of the Big South with Ashbrook/Forestview being the only week 6 matchup not postponed. Huss and South Point both had remote learning yesterday and in school today. I am not sure why those teams couldn’t play today also. Kings Mountain vs North Gaston and Crest vs Cramer are a little more understandable. KM and Crest communities still have power issues but KM was willing to play today but NG wasn’t. I am not sure where the Crest/Cramer game stood. I am sure it’s some jostling for position by coaches until the decision was made to push these games back.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
Kind of weird situation on the football side of the Big South with Ashbrook/Forestview being the only week 6 matchup not postponed. Huss and South Point both had remote learning yesterday and in school today. I am not sure why those teams couldn’t play today also. Kings Mountain vs North Gaston and Crest vs Cramer are a little more understandable. KM and Crest communities still have power issues but KM was willing to play today but NG wasn’t. I am not sure where the Crest/Cramer game stood. I am sure it’s some jostling for position by coaches until the decision was made to push these games back.
Cramer had the game advertised on their FB page today for tomorrow at 7pm
It works out better to put it at the end of regular season
The State will extend the season at least a week

Reactions: shutdownD24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT