ADVERTISEMENT

East Forsyth @ Mt Tabor in a battle for 1st in the CPC

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
Both teams undefeated in the CPC….Thoughts?

My opinion is East has steamed rolled everyone in their path and it's going to be difficult to stop the Eagle Offense who averages 55pts per game while defensively, they are very good. Mt Tabor has a really good team and should be able to hang around. I'll take East 38-21.

Last edited:

My opinion is East has steamed rolled everyone in their path and it's going to be difficult to stop the Eagles Offense who averages 55pts per game while defensively, they are very good. Mt Tabor has a really good team and should be able to hang around. I'll take East 38-21.
Probably the same as the Grimsley- Tabor game. Tabor will hang around for a quarter or 2 and then East will pull away and win by about 20-24

On paper I would have East up by 3 tds similar to the Grimsley game, but it’s a conference rivalry game and anything can happen in the cpc. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tabor surprised East this game.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE

My opinion is East has steamed rolled everyone in their path and it's going to be difficult to stop the Eagle Offense who averages 55pts per game while defensively, they are very good. Mt Tabor has a really good team and should be able to hang around. I'll take East 38-21.
I agree with you. Tabor is a good team. But Grimsley and East are on a different level. Spartans can probably hang going into halftime and into the 3rd quarter. But by then, East just has too much and likely pulls away. Also doesn't help that Tabor played RJR on Monday night. They are not getting a full week of rest and preparation going into such a tough game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT