ADVERTISEMENT

Big South 3A/2A updates

Ashbrook by 6
East Gaston by 20
Huss by 7

As crazy as the conference has been this season, one guess is as good as another. Either team could win in these matchups. But right now, I think that Cramer has some momentum and is feeding off of that.

Mickey is going to try to hang 100 on the Storm without apology! I'm with him!

How many against Lake Norman Charter?

LNC shows some respect. The hapless Storm thinks unsportsmen like actions make them real men. Mickey does not like that bs, nor do I. I'm generally against embarassing anyone, but in this case, Daddy needs to bring out the belt!

Can't see why they can't. The South Piedmont conference (Concord, West Rowan) currently has 10 teams. It would reduce pre-conference games down to 2. However,Crest, Kings Mountain, Burns and South Point would probably have to alternate the years when they play Shelby - maybe one year Crest and Burns and then Kings Mountain and South Point. Big South teams not playing Shelby could set up a rotation with another team like Lincolnton or Asheville.

All the county teams would still have room for Shelby. It's South Point that may be out of luck but maybe one of their conference games could be moved up to before Week 4 to make room.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT