ADVERTISEMENT

Best players in the Foothills for 2024

Pickyalikeabooger

Apr 19, 2024
The Foothills will have some good teams this fall but who are some of the top players in the area? Who are the best football players from Allegheny, Wilkes, Ashe, Yadkin. Stokes, and Surry counties this year? Any kids that are step ahead of the rest? We can call this a pre-season who’s who and educate everyone on guys we should make sure we watch on Friday nights. Deana has a pretty good handle on this for the area so your input would be welcomed as well.

Offense
Top OL, QB’s, RB’s, WR’s, Kickers

Defense
Top DL, LB’s, Secondary, Punters

Last edited:
Mt Airy certainly will have its fair share again this year. The two running backs (Joyce and Martin) will set records, I predict .
The Bears will also have some linemen and LB's that will be very hard for most 1A-2A teams to handle.

Starmount will be loaded as well, I believe. I just do not know names or positions, but the excitement in Ram Country is pretty high.
Even though North Surry lost a fair amount of seniors, that school has athletes! If they come out, and if the coaching staff has jelled enough to put the pieces in the right places, they could be very good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT