ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of the Carolinas Football Classic (Scotland / Dillon)

Bell starts first offensive play fumbles
turnover
Dillon drives in from 30, scores
White goes 65 yards first play TD
SCOTS 8-6

White another 30 yd run then scots drive it in.
fade pass from bell to back corner TD
SCOTS 14-6 end 1st session
2 scores for the musement of the Creek coaching staff down from me

Davis qb2nd session, White done,
stronger arm, no completions,
no scoring yet this session, dillon
at Scot 20 turns it over on downs
scots 14-6. 7 min

14-6 F
Scots moved the ball first session, White as good as always. Only real issue, qbs a little fumbly with the
ball on a few occasions, one turnover, giving Dillon the short field for their score on the first offensive play.
Scotland 1st play 2nd possession White goes for 65 yds
(or whatever line they started from 70?) Electricity definitely in the air as 3 full teams stood along the
td endline watching the first session of Dillon/Scotland,
as well as the excited crowd that got what it wanted.
Looking forward to next Thursday and game 1 as
Mallard Creek comes a calling.

We'll see...Cape Fear...N Davidson...It can be done...anything can happen.. cough it up...pick six...15 yarders...yellow flags...stop the run...it can be done...GO RAIDERS.
Keep praying maybe someone will listen

14-6 F
Scots moved the ball first session, White as good as always. Only real issue, qbs a little fumbly with the
ball on a few occasions, one turnover, giving Dillon the short field for their score on the first offensive play.
(or whatever line they started from 70?) Electricity definitely in the air as 3 full teams stood along the

Hope we can keep it close

14-6 F
Please give an unbiased opinion of both teams. Were both teams strong as advertised?

There are alot of Scotland fans doing Chest beating and Trashing Dillon as they should. Scotland You guys did great last night and you were OBVIOUSLY the better team. We got beat up by a school whose enrollment is 500+ more than ours. And it definetly wasn't pretty but please do me this one favor. Can you please Schedule us when we have a stacked team??I AM NOT MAD AT ALL JUST POINTING THINGS OUT OBJECTIVELY I just hate that people are going to compare the 2 programs based off of a scrimmage when obviously Scotland has arguably an all time team on the field and we are rebuilding. WE HAVE A MONSTER TEAM COMING UP THO. CHeck this out.

Things turn full circle in a way. While 2017 is your All time team, Our class of 2022 is our all time team that everybody from Dillon is waiting on. We have the #1 and #2 ranked Rbs in the nation on the same team for Class of 22. Nemo Squire(Who is 180 lbs of ALL Muscle and will only be going to the 8th grader this year and runs like a deer) is the #1 rated RB in the nation for 2022(Type Nehemiah Squire in the search bar) and Nigel George is the #2 Rated ATH in the nation for 2022. Davin Brogdon is also one of the top Cbs in the class of 2022. Schedule us then. Don't get too cocky Scotland. That will get you sent home my friends. Dillon has learned this the hard way MANY TIMES. You got to BRING HOME THE HARDWARE MY BOYS. If you don't do that NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. The Ring is the Thing.

Last edited:
There are alot of Scotland fans doing Chest beating and Trashing Dillon as they should. Scotland You guys did great last night and you were OBVIOUSLY the better team. We got beat up by a school whose enrollment is 500+ more than ours. And it definetly wasn't pretty but please do me this one favor. Can you please Schedule us when we have a stacked team??I AM NOT MAD AT ALL JUST POINTING THINGS OUT OBJECTIVELY I just hate that people are going to compare the 2 programs based off of a scrimmage when obviously Scotland has arguably an all time team on the field and we are rebuilding. WE HAVE A MONSTER TEAM COMING UP THO. CHeck this out.

Things turn full circle in a way. While 2017 is your All time team, Our class of 2022 is our all time team that everybody from Dillon is waiting on. We have the #1 and #2 ranked Rbs in the nation on the same team for Class of 22. Nemo Squire(Who is 180 lbs of ALL Muscle and will only be going to the 8th grader this year and runs like a deer) is the #1 rated RB in the nation for 2022(Type Nehemiah Squire in the search bar) and Nigel George is the #2 Rated ATH in the nation for 2022. Davin Brogdon is also one of the top Cbs in the class of 2022. Schedule us then. Don't get too cocky Scotland. That will get you sent home my friends. Dillon has learned this the hard way MANY TIMES. You got to BRING HOME THE HARDWARE MY BOYS. If you don't do that NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. The Ring is the Thing.
Good post but are we really talking about kids in 2022. Do you know how many things can change in 5 years? Just let me name a few kids move, get thrown in jail, have peeked, quit or even worst they have been called home to our savior Jesus. So while I agree this is a very good team this is not SC best team until they win the ring as you stated that belongs to 2011. This team has a lot to prove and some holes that will be exposed! It could happen Thursday!

2022?? I will be dead by then. Gonna have to hurry up faster than that

Good post but are we really talking about kids in 2022. Do you know how many things can change in 5 years? Just let me name a few kids move, get thrown in jail, have peeked, quit or even worst they have been called home to our savior Jesus. So while I agree this is a very good team this is not SC best team until they win the ring as you stated that belongs to 2011. This team has a lot to prove and some holes that will be exposed! It could happen Thursday!

You are right anything can happen. Just need them to know while they are getting tired from beating on their chest that until that ring hits your hand they've done nothing. We are six rings in the last 8 years deep on this end against schools our size. Of course we will not beat schools than are a whole class bigger than us. We just don't have that talent pool that the bigger schools do.About the Class of 2022 thing. They aren't that young. And they are all GREAT young men with great home support. They will be on a varsity field in 1-2 years. They are will be playing Junior Varsity in the 8th grade this year for what people are calling one of the best JV teams we ever had.You are correct anything can happen but I am telling you these guys are legit man. That Nemo Squire kid could play Varsity RIGHT NOW. The City of Dillon is excited about that class. The way this football thing is going the agencies are rating these players earlier and earlier. They already know what 7th,8th and 9th graders are on the radar around the country. With agencies like NSR, and etc.

Things turn full circle in a way. While 2017 is your All time team, Our class of 2022 is our all time team that everybody from Dillon is waiting on. .

Not near the all time team, that was 2011.
Like ive seen another poster say on here, If you
play the game I don't want to hear anything about enrollment, it is judged equally.All I read above was a bunch of dang crying and whining. Good luck on your season.

Reactions: swett2victory
Please explain more?????
Sorry for the late reply. Scots stopped Dillon on first series and scots fumbled the snap set up a short field for Dillon they punched it in went up 6-0 nothing else went right for Dillon. I work with a Dillon fan and its hard for him to except but this is not one off your better teams you scrimmaged again a few days later and barely won like 14-13 to a small school. but i no your coach will build on these games and it is early.

All I read above was a bunch of dang crying and whining. Good luck on your season.
Scotswin you bees too nice. you said "Good luck on your season" at the end. If that would have been the Scots ah-losing, boy this board would-ah looked like a lottery machine
giphy.gif

When is ah-rainang, is ah-pourang
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT