ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of the Carolinas Football Classic (Scotland / Dillon)

We will find out a lot about the scots in this scrimmage. In 2011 SC came to fayetteville and put a whipping on a pretty good 71st team 3 scores to 0. After that scrimmage folks that know football said there is your state champion in 4a if they avoid injury. SC has one tough road but Dillon even in a scrimmage will tell us a lot about this team. If it is just the Zamir and Smiley show we will come up short i'm afraid. That can be defended as we saw last year knowing the plays or not.

How much do you really think Bailey shows in that scrimmage with MC a week away? I bet Zamir and Mcqueen get 2 or 3 carries tops.
I would say Zamir 5 carries McQueen maybe 10. SC is not that deep looks a lot like Dudley the last few years 40 to 45 players is what I'm hearing. I think he will try to pass it more to help determine which one of the transfer qb's is better prepared at this point.

i'm inclined to believe just a few carries each
and serious work on the passing.
The 2011 team as a whole wasn't beatable.

i'm inclined to believe just a few carries each
and serious work on the passing.
The 2011 team as a whole wasn't beatable.
They were beatable just not by anybody in the state (lol!) That team could beat you a number of ways and thats what SC has been missing. The special teams would score, defense and the qb play was as good as you want to see in a dual threat qb in NC. Also they had a game plan and could make adjustments if needed. They blew that championship game open in the blink of an eye with adjustments and 3 huge big plays in the last 1/4 of that game.

99s family my next door neighbors
used to go over sometimes and take
part in that blue mohawk day b4 games.
Interception by the big lineman and steamroll of the qb to seal the deal TD.

Last edited:
99s family my next door neighbors
used to go over sometimes and take
part in that blue mohawk day b4 games.
Interception by the big lineman and steamroll of the qb to seal the deal TD.
kid was a beast at nose tackle. strong as can be and stayed in his gap.

How much do you really think Bailey shows in that scrimmage with MC a week away? I bet Zamir and Mcqueen get 2 or 3 carries tops.
Well Blue and Gold22 take out Zamir and Mcqueen or should I say stop them two and the game is over . Good luck . And l don't believe MC is worried about your coach Bailey.

excellent analysis junkie, stop the top rated back in the
country and stop the other d1 back, id say any team
that takes option 1 and 2 away from any team has a good chance to win.,, Just do it..

Point is everyone knows stop your running game win the game. Remember cape fear? But y'all do have 2 qb transferred in maybe Bailey will let one of them throw the ball some.

excellent analysis junkie, stop the top rated back in the
country and stop the other d1 back, id say any team
that takes option 1 and 2 away from any team has a good chance to win.,, Just do it..
The other D1 back you speak of gets a ride to Scotland high by the way of Bailey's Taxi does anyone know the county the Taxi goes too. If it's a lie Bailey told it to a coach last year. Good luck to your team scotswin.

The Raiders are some funny dudes these days. Talking about everything but their team. Sign of how times have changed. They will be lucky to hold onto 2nd place in the new conference. No line play will still be the issue with all that speed.

I believe will will hold on to 2nd place maybe even get 1st. Line play will be much better this year than last. We all know 2018 will be our year 78 88 98 08...... 18?

Reactions: tigertown21
We gotta hit through 2017 first and anything can happen mind ya...I picked up some news today and I'm just sayin don't count them RAIDERS out...ever body knows that...or they oughtta...surprize suprize...GO RAIDERS..I

first might just be a dream but you have to
play for something, try not to have 2 conference
loses when you come to Pate in November and
you'll have that opportunity.

We gotta hit through 2017 first and anything can happen mind ya...I picked up some news today and I'm just sayin don't count them RAIDERS out...ever body knows that...or they oughtta...surprize suprize...GO RAIDERS..I
Raiders have not shown the physical toughness to handle the scots between the tackles and unless there are some bigger linebackers than the lil fellows you all trotted out there last year and a line that couldn't block a street in Rockingham with 10 jersey barricades nothing has changed but some names and coaches. No disrespect just the obvious. Skill will never be your problem but size and toughness upfront has been lacking and I know raiders who have said the same thing.

We'll see...Cape Fear...N Davidson...It can be done...anything can happen.. cough it up...pick six...15 yarders...yellow flags...stop the run...it can be done...GO RAIDERS.

RaiderJunkie the "Bailey" taxi as you call it rides to pick up any of our kids that need a ride and it never leaves Scotland County to pick up Syheam Mcqueen. Whatever coach told you different is a LIAR period. He has gone to Scotland county schools his entire life and while he lives on the far end of the county he lives in Scotland County. Sheesh. Just make stuff up as you go along? And if you got it from a "source" you need to rethink your sources.

RaiderJunkie the "Bailey" taxi as you call it rides to pick up any of our kids that need a ride and it never leaves Scotland County to pick up Syheam Mcqueen. Whatever coach told you different is a LIAR period. He has gone to Scotland county schools his entire life and while he lives on the far end of the county he lives in Scotland County. Sheesh. Just make stuff up as you go along? And if you got it from a "source" you need to rethink your sources.
That d way 2 tell it FB INSIDER, THAT'S WHY WE TRAVEL 2 WATCH GREAT FOOTBALL GAMES N D STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA.

Hey insider l reckon your coach is a Lair then it started off his lips and never said McQueen didn't go to Scotland county school good luck to that young man, but l do believe y'all have put a Big Target on your Two Running backs.

Hey insider l reckon your coach is a Lair then it started off his lips and never said McQueen didn't go to Scotland county school good luck to that young man, but l do believe y'all have put a Big Target on your Two Running backs.

Am I missing something? If its a violation for a coach to drive a kid to practice we have some serious violators out there.

Am I missing something? If its a violation for a coach to drive a kid to practice we have some serious violators out there.
coaches don't have 2 drive a player or players 2 practice r HOME all he got to do is ask and any adults and they will do that 4 him r another player. CASE CLOSE. Raiderjunkie u better call somebody who's knows

They were beatable just not by anybody in the state (lol!) That team could beat you a number of ways and thats what SC has been missing. The special teams would score, defense and the qb play was as good as you want to see in a dual threat qb in NC. Also they had a game plan and could make adjustments if needed. They blew that championship game open in the blink of an eye with adjustments and 3 huge big plays in the last 1/4 of that game.

PR had a couple of starting linebackers weighing 170 to 180 pounds with several kids going both sides. Depth and size determined that game. Another year were subdividing cost us a great true title game in 4A.

It's not my place to defend anyone but FB_INSIDER knows our coach better than anyone. I know for a fact that those two spend a majority of their time together.

As close as these 2 schools are. Why don't they play in the regular season on a regular basis???????

As close as these 2 schools are. Why don't they play in the regular season on a regular basis???????
i wish sc would rotate every 2 years between dillon and marlboro county. Sumter should be in the mix as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: DreadScot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT