ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball or any threads that are not positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportsnut17

Oct 7, 2005
I just deleted the poll. There will be no more attacks on any school or person. Sensible discussion will be allowed about the issues, if not it will be deleted.

There is no need for response or comments from anyone! They will be deleted. Stay positive or stay off!

I see that another thread has been deleted and we can only voice our opinions and positions if they go hand in hand with the opinions of those who supervise this message board. So on that note I will get off of here until football season begins. Friday, BK if you hear anything about the meeting let me know by posting on the other site.

anyone in the WS area know how it's going with Preps girls getting enough players for next year?? only had 2 in the entire program returning and it's about time to get things ready for summer ball...

Reactions: SDfan84
Wow, nobody has singled out one student athlete on here. Would you have allowed the poll if it wasn't Bishop but if it included all Advantages? I'm just wondering.

There's no double standard. No one will complain about Avery because they are irrelevant. Think about it.

Obviously you have no respect for Sportsnut. Go back and read his message. Got it sonny boy?
I did! It said no more attacks on schools or personal! Well you have said things about Mtn folks after that. So Sonny boy it is a double standard.

Hey sportsnut, is calling someone name staying positive? How about down grading a entire area of the state? Is that positive? This proves a double standard!

And no I don't Respect any of you two faced, baby killing, liberal flatlanders. If any of you had a set you would man up.

Btw, how's the flatlanders bathroom laws working for you weirdos! Lol

It's obvious that you guys and the mods are working together to ban anyone with a different point of view even though you punks have said terrible things about a whole region. NONE of you would talk that big in person. I know your type.

Last edited:
Reactions: VIKING COUNTRY
King is the only one I respect on here. How does she fell about you guys saying things about Mtn folks? I would consider her Mtn also.

King is the only one I respect on here. How does she fell about you guys saying things about Mtn folks? I would consider her Mtn also.

You should show respect to Sportsnut. He does a whale of a job for a thankless task. I find him intelligent and reasonable and very fair.

That's up to Deana and Sportsnut. By not showing Sportsnut respect, you are also showing little respect towards Deana.

Come on guys!! Both of you guys have said some things. Let's move on and stop the name calling.

Sportsnut is the only MOD on here besides me and we certainly can't keep up with everything. I apologize for not being on the forums lately, but I have had some health issues that have taken a lot of my concerns.

Hope you okay, king.

Okay I will hold of on the attacks and I expect the same.

There's no double standard. No one will complain about Avery because they are irrelevant. Think about it.

Forever I have thought about it and you say that there is "no double standard" then proceed to make a negative comment about a school? I thought Mr. Sportsnut said "keep it positive" are you showing him respect by slinging more mud? You are not only disrespecting him but also showing that as long as you are pro advantage schools you can say what you want and FYI that is without a doubt a double standard. Lol. Now to address your slanderous remark about Avery. We are like most REAL 1A high schools we don't have the luxury to pick and choose our student athletes from a population of 500,000+. However we have been very blessed with an awesome coaching staff and some very talented hard working young men. We have won 3 straight regular season WHC championships, 3 straight WHC tournament championships and we have went undefeated in the conference the last 3 seasons. We have also made 3 straight Elite 8's and a Final 4 in that same time frame only to have been taken out by the same Advantage school (WSP). WSP should not be in 1A period. Anyway so if the achievements that Avery has is irrelevant to you then so be it. I for one am very proud of the coaching staff and these young men for their hard work and determination. They give our little community hope at the time of the year when the days are short, the ground is white, and it is cold on top of the mountain. Lol.

Forever I have thought about it and you say that there is "no double standard" then proceed to make a negative comment about a school? I thought Mr. Sportsnut said "keep it positive" are you showing him respect by slinging more mud? You are not only disrespecting him but also showing that as long as you are pro advantage schools you can say what you want and FYI that is without a doubt a double standard. Lol. Now to address your slanderous remark about Avery. We are like most REAL 1A high schools we don't have the luxury to pick and choose our student athletes from a population of 500,000+. However we have been very blessed with an awesome coaching staff and some very talented hard working young men. We have won 3 straight regular season WHC championships, 3 straight WHC tournament championships and we have went undefeated in the conference the last 3 seasons. We have also made 3 straight Elite 8's and a Final 4 in that same time frame only to have been taken out by the same Advantage school (WSP). WSP should not be in 1A period. Anyway so if the achievements that Avery has is irrelevant to you then so be it. I for one am very proud of the coaching staff and these young men for their hard work and determination. They give our little community hope at the time of the year when the days are short, the ground is white, and it is cold on top of the mountain. Lol.

I've defended Sportsnut while some of you have openly questioned his judgment. Some of you owe him an apology for continuing baseless attacks on him and the kids of Bishop McGuinness.

Keep it positive.

I do not owe him a apology! He kicked Friday off Ncpreps for saying far less than you. You said 1\3 of the state slept with there family members and don't have teeth! You didn't get kicked now did you! Friday said something not nearly as bad about a smaller portion of the state and got banned! Call it what you want but I will continue to call a duck a duck and a male a male!

you "call a male a male"........don't know about that, hard to tell the difference between men and women up there in the mountains...lol....lighten up Francis, it's an internet message board.

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
Really? There are other reasons I don't have to discuss why or who got banned. I posted above and I'm not going to tolerate much more.

I do not owe him a apology! He kicked Friday off Ncpreps for saying far less than you. You said 1\3 of the state slept with there family members and don't have teeth! You didn't get kicked now did you! Friday said something not nearly as bad about a smaller portion of the state and got banned! Call it what you want but I will continue to call a duck a duck and a male a male!

BK I didn't know that he kicked Friday off? I know I have been off here for a while and I just recently changed my username to match my other one on the other site. I do agree that Forever has gotten away with far worse than anyone else. It seems like that Advantages don't just have an unfair advantage on the hard wood or the grid iron, but they also have an unfair advantage on these message boards.

you "call a male a male"........don't know about that, hard to tell the difference between men and women up there in the mountains...lol....lighten up Francis, it's an internet message board.

Hard to tell the difference in the mountains? Lol. We call a male a male no matter if he even identifies his self as a female. Lol. You can't make them use different bathrooms, yet we don't know the difference? Lol. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT