ADVERTISEMENT

Any ND Update?

XOPlan57

Jul 5, 2024
Will the AD still coach at the private level this season?
Furthermore, I hope kids parents/admin are not employing inventive addresses to find their way to ND when they should be attending OG. Not to mention the admin's disregard for the behavior problem.

What does saying they are a 3A school mean? With that less-ership in charge AD not accountable. Davidson County Schools wont allow ADS to be a HC unsure how could be doing it elsewhere. Bet none want to go to ND from OG. Massive failures inside that building from discipline to accountability. #TeamDumpstaFire

Seen them last night against Glenn and Thomasville. I understand all teams had to be vanilla as possible last night. But if I had to rank based on what I seen last night.

1. Glenn
2. Thomasville
3. ND

ND has a pretty good rb #9. Kid played both sides. Middle backer is a gamer. Love his grit. Qb was the smallest Qb at the scrimmage. Nice RPO schemes, just not sure if you're qb is athletic enough to keep defense honest. ND will struggle against athletes in space and power running teams. As stated earlier. Their running game with #9 was very impressive.

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
WTH is going on in Welcome?? I've heard about the toxic culture there at North Davidson but I figured it was just talk especially coming from the Wallburg/Ledford community. I guess wheres there smoke there's fire

Well, that sucks... that's a former teammate. I'm gonna just smh and hope it gets better. Lord knows it's gone from bad to worse and I don't know how much deeper it can sink...

Go Black Knights Go

The self proclaimed castle keeps self sabotaging with insiders making poor choices. Makes 0% sense why people make destructive decisions who coach youth. Working with the youth football program currently still.

Insane that it’s 2 years in a row coaches have got in big heat for “ supposedly” hitting another person.

I also played alongside this coach, he was very very good. A shame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT