ADVERTISEMENT

Andrews at Starmount

This is the event we are doing should be a fun one. Also because of the NCHSAA's preferred vendors, aka the organizations that give them kickback's we can't do games that have NFHS. So the combination of not knowing about there camera situation and us being committed to an all day event Saturday we couldn't make it work logistically. If I could have known for sure Monday that we were going to be allowed to do both games we would have tried to pull off both. Thanks for the kind sentiments from several of y'all. We strive to continue to highlight and promote local athletes.
Just great

Don't worry Griddle you can watch it on nfhs. It's so great as you say. 👎
Lol.

Don't worry Griddle you can watch it on nfhs. It's so great as you say. 👎
Lol.
I certainly will if I have the opportunity. I never said all were great, but some broadcasts are. Regardless at least I can see it. If you don’t like it that’s your opinion and your right.

Where is it? Not even heard of it.
Your ears must have been burning, Sportsnut😂. There was a brief discussion of the pros and cons of NC Preps with a mom. She wouldn’t let her son read the posts due to some of the less……shall we say, complimentary posters. I used you and Lincolnton as the antithesis of those types.

Your ears must have been burning, Sportsnut😂. There was a brief discussion of the pros and cons of NC Preps with a mom. She wouldn’t let her son read the posts due to some of the less……shall we say, complimentary posters. I used you and Lincolnton as the antithesis of those types.
Dang, had to look that word up. I think it was a compliment. I went to Carolina Saturday, but it was only to watch a football 🏈 game.

It was😊. Come to think of it, I probably learned that word there too. Caught a few football games up close and personal in a time when the game was more authentic.
I watched a couple there back before they added lights...
My favorite word I picked up while roaming halls was hyperbole...
That one works around here too huh? 😁

That was when you had to take dirt roads to get there, right? And yes had to look that word up to.
That’s as bad as when I was working a game on the sidelines doing stats one night and the teams OC yelled at the QB and said ‘you are malingering, don’t malinger.’ The kid had the most puzzled look on his face - like wth are you talking about 😂

If the same team shows up that beat Mitchell and Murphy then Starmount is in real trouble congrats Andrew's to your best season in I dont know when, also I am very appreciative of how humble you folks were when we visited even though I was a little sour we lost to you, pulling for you tomorrow

Now now…
They were paved over that way…
Still had a bunch in Randolph at the time though..,🙄
No lie when I road there bus as a kid we went through a creek ford on a daily basis, twice a day. Sometimes after rains the tires were over the tires and it was steep inclines on both sides like mountains. Can you imagine that today good Lord

Anybody that came to Boonville Friday night sure got their money’s worth of a game.

Great game to the Andrews Wildcats as they played really hard.
It was a night of big plays for sure. I thought it would be a game of long drives but boy was I wrong. Great game to watch

Great year for the Wildcats. Congrats
Yes I’m proud of this bunch. Congratulations to Starmount. They stacked the line and was very aggressive and totally took us out of our game. Our passing game came along good the last few games we just didn’t use it early enough in the game to keep the Rams honest. We came back strong and had our chances but the ball never bounced our way. I believe I quoted earlier that it would be close and come down to who made the least mistakes and I think that was the difference. Very friendly people when I got to the game just struck up good conversation with me. What a game. Overtime playoff !!!!!

I want to congratulate Andrews and their fans. How could you not pull for Andrews and be a high school football fan ? I can’t remember hearing their fans or team complain about anything that most people and teams could have started their own message board over . Seems to be a bright future in Wildcat country. Well done wildcats !!!!!!

I want to congratulate Andrews and their fans. How could you not pull for Andrews and be a high school football fan ? I can’t remember hearing their fans or team complain about anything that most people and teams could have started their own message board over . Seems to be a bright future in Wildcat country. Well done wildcats !!!!!!
Thanks. I was at the game and enjoyed everything but the outcome. I paid the $11 and watched it when I got home on NFHS and it was all you could ask. If anyone wants to watch it On Demand it will be well worth your time

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Congratulations to Andrew's on their best season in years, much respect!

It was a good clean game as well. I watched the handshake after the game. I noticed our head coach and #5 Martin having a good sportsmanship moment. Much respect to the Andrews Wildcats.
It sure was !!! It was just a great atmosphere all around and from what I’ve seen both teams were young and will be back next year. Andrews only has 4 seniors
I am proud of your season Andrews! You should be too! I know losses are hard to take but in losses sometimes you find your finest hour! I think you did!
thank you !!
We finished the season with 2 - 1000 yd rushers and believe it or not our Qb finished with 735 yards passing and he just kept getting more comfortable in the pocket. Every key player will be back next year only losing 4 Seniors. The people of Andrews have been waiting on a team like this for decades. I hope they stay in the weight room this off season

Reactions: WhoaMule
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT