ADVERTISEMENT

Alexander Central vs Freedom

beamer24

Jul 16, 2009
Lenior
For 1st place in the conference. AC is undefeated Freedom has 1 loss to Shelby should be a good game.

They barely beat Burns, though, 28-23, and Burns had a touchdown called back in that game. I am surprised they beat Freedom.

Yeah....I'm gonna chalk that up as first game gitters. Kinda like our game against Freedom. They beat Watauga who beat a decent hickory team tonight. I'm surprised they got beat too.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Trust me Hitman. We ARE concerned with KM. Since both KM and Crest had your Lions beat and let the game slip away, we know KM is a quality opppnent.

Reactions: seadog28
Honestly a bit surprised, thought it'd be close but Alexander Central looks like they'll be a tough out in 3AA.

It's kind of hard to believe that Burns should have beaten AC the first game of the year.

AC won' make it out of the 2nd round. They will run up against a team with an actual defense. Right now they are a big fish in a little pond.

AC will be a big fish in a little pond for a while to come. JV team is ruthless and who knows who they all got returning.

IMO you guys may be right, Freedom won’t be a playoff power. 2 and done, maybe 3 sometimes. Takes a while to get a program high off the ground. Keep in mind, they stank last year so for them to come out the very next season and be world beaters won’t happen. I personally think it was a big nasty upset that prob won’t happen twice. They may meet in playoffs and then payback time. Seen it happen with South Caldwell in 05’ or 06’ Lost to them in reg season and the very next Friday they meet in playoffs and South ran the tables. That place was jumping and Taylorsville fans was in shock. We’ll just have to see how it plays out. Not sure if Freedom is 3AA or 3A

Freedom will have their hands full with Watauga. This should be for 2nd place and will make for a great game. Watauga is a tough team to prepare for.

Almost the same situation as hibriten.

Icardcav3, you maybe seeing what I see coming? Jeff Storie Memorial Staduim 2nd round. I’ve stated on 2a board. I just don’t see Shelby being 2a this year with the ADM number they have. Shelby/ South Point 2nd round

Freedom has a young good core of players. Coach Bryant and his staff are doing a good job over there. They’ll learn and get better. I say with them, next year Watch out!

Icardcav3, you maybe seeing what I see coming? Jeff Storie Memorial Staduim 2nd round. I’ve stated on 2a board. I just don’t see Shelby being 2a this year with the ADM number they have. Shelby/ South Point 2nd round
They need a dislike button. But it is a high possibility that it could happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT