ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle vs. Union Pines

sway1532

Aug 15, 2011
Albemarle travels to UP Friday 9/15/2017. UP has a darn good QB and receivers. Looks like they love to go 3-4 wideouts to spread the D. My dogs have their hands full. They need to cut down on the penalties and keep it interesting.

My prediction: UP 55 Albemarle 0

Albemarle by a point. Also congrats to the Albemarle JV team for the 13-12 win tonight over UP
Extremely happy for Albemarle JV first for having a team and second for getting a victory.

As for Albemarle by a point? ER scrimmaged at UP this summer.

Uh no.

Good luck and hope for you guys I am wrong.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
UP offense can light it up if the opponents pass D is sub par and their back is good too.

The UP defense is the worst I've personally ever seen, If Albemarle can't score on UP then they won't score many points all year.

I'd be shocked if its anything like the 55-0 mentioned earlier. I could see 55-30 or something.

Reactions: thekidd12
I hope we don't get wacked by the 8 quarter rule now that we have a JV...

Please note down our top two running backs and starting safety as well as I believe he is our 3rd running back as well.

Bulldog QB has a good arm but absolutely no accuracy at all.

This game was tighter than the score indicates and Albemarle had their chances.

I thought the Bulldog O line was not very good either.....

Bulldogs could have had 4 TD passes of 50 plus yards but the wide open receiver was missed each time by a pretty good distance and on a fake punt on 4th and about 40 the ball carrier would have scored but he but back into the pursuit, nothing but green grass in front of his if he would have stayed the course up the middle.

UP may have won their last one tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT