ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle Fans ?

There where a few surprising things in this Years Schedule. A hook up with West Montgomery on November 3rd when that is usually middle October. Back to playing West Stanly in the second game. East Randolph in the 3rd Game. We was told that one last year. If We still had one of those Teams like before 2014 this would be a great schedule. Anyway, hopefully Albemarle can do better than 1-10. I still believe. Go Bulldogs

That is great news Buddy for all of the Bulldogs. Get that out there and the Bulldog Faithfull will fill that Place up against Thomasville

We won't know how good they are until they hit the field. But I do expect them to do better. I'm expecting them to look like the 07 team starting off and get better as time passes

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
I was told by one of the coachs that we are already 1,000 time better than last year this time....We shall see....

We were told last season that they were light years better than 2015. Not sure that was so.

They should improve just based on the youth if they are keeping players in the program. Heard the school board allowed 35 or so students to transfer out of Albemarle. Doubtful any met the requirement to be allowed to transfer as the systsem denied them. The parents met with the board and they were rubber stamped.

Hopefully, We have a different Offence in place that don't run plays that trip the backfield up. Just open the blocks up for the Running Backs. Also quickness on Defense

Like I said, I spoke to one of the assistant coaches at Anson; we should be good from here on out. Stability and experience is what we need. @BulldogsFollower the new coach brought in a new RB coach that was really good at doing what he's done in the past...run the ball. We got a really good sophomore RB, so we'll see..

Like I said, I spoke to one of the assistant coaches at Anson; we should be good from here on out. Stability and experience is what we need. @BulldogsFollower the new coach brought in a new RB coach that was really good at doing what he's done in the past...run the ball. We got a really good sophomore RB, so we'll see..

We got some new guys out there too. That should help as well. Not sure of the number just heard they looked good so far

Vs. Forest Hills in 7 on 7 today, Albemarle looked greatly improved. You can tell they are young still but they're lifting. Based on first impressions and knowing their schedule...5 plus wins is very much a possibility. Imo...

Vs. Forest Hills in 7 on 7 today, Albemarle looked greatly improved. You can tell they are young still but they're lifting. Based on first impressions and knowing their schedule...5 plus wins is very much a possibility. Imo...
Coming from a former coach this is good news for all Bulldog fans.

The Competition between West Montgomery, North Rowan and North Stanly should be good this year. With North Rowan as a 1a Top 4 Team in the State and West Montgomery right up there also, We can have a Team in the Championship again from the YVC. North Stanly brings back most of Their Team and Cameron Davis continues to be a long Run treat, this should be a very good Team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT