ADVERTISEMENT

AL Brown vs South Iredell JV game

tonight at AL Brown 6pm
Anyone know the SI JV's record?
They are 3-4. Probably a deceiving record. They lost to Mooresville last week 13-12. Gave up last second TD pass play to Mooresville. Then lost by 1 to Hickory Ridge 8-7 week before last. I think this could be a good game. But have to favor ALB in this one.

Bad snap on punt for SI and Wonders take over on SI 24 yard line. 3 plays later Wonders score again but bad snap on extra points make the score 13-0 Wonders late in the 3rd.

Thanks for the updates. Looks like next week AL Brown n Mooresville will battle for conference. Last account Mooresville was up 28-7 over West Cabarrus. I’m planning on being at that one next week

Reactions: Hon Dines
What happened in the first half that there was no score. I watched the 2nd half on NFHS and Brown ran the ball at will.

As long as I keep seeing JV threads, i will add my 2 cents.

I'm glad to see Kannapolis Brown having some success with the younger kids, thats how you build a program.

Page beat Northern Guilford JVs last night 56-6 to move to 7-0
Grimsley beat SWG last night too, 50-14, also moving to 7-0

Page and Grimsley's JV teams will meet next week both undefeated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 84k and Vik-Val 86
As long as I keep seeing JV threads, i will add my 2 cents.

I'm glad to see Kannapolis Brown having some success with the younger kids, thats how you build a program.

Page beat Northern Guilford JVs last night 56-6 to move to 7-0
Grimsley beat SWG last night too, 50-14, also moving to 7-0

Page and Grimsley's JV teams will meet next week both undefeated.
Thanks for sharing this. Glad to see Page doing good in JVs. That game next will be good one for sure. I will be looking forward to see how that one turns out.

Reactions: PagePirates44
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT