ADVERTISEMENT

ADMs?

23Wolf

Aug 8, 2007
Anybody know when the adm's will come out. I know year before last, they came out on the Friday of the next to the last game. If so wouldn't that be this week?

This year is crazy. Big, Small, East or West. I think 2a means more than any other division

With the schedule pushed back a week, maybe ADM release will be also? NCHSAA can't do the pairings until after the make-up games are played on Nov. 11.

Should have been named the WHAT WILL SHELBY BE-2A or 2AA thread.

ADMs could be done much quicker in the technology world but they don't want us to know. They could report it the first full week of school by computer but then week by week coaches could model a bracket of who they would play. They also could manipulate wins and losses to put themselves in better position to win more playoff games.

Last edited:
Should have been named the WHAT WILL SHELBY BE-2A or 2AA thread.

ADMs could be done much quicker in the technology world but they don't want us to know. They could report it the first full week of school by computer but then week by week coaches could model a bracket of who they would play. They also could manipulate wins and losses to put themselves in better position to win more playoff games.
This is very true. numbers change very little after the first week of school.

I stand corrected, I stated on another post that Clinton had an ADM of 966, however the correct ADM is 900. The ADM last year was 888.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT