ADVERTISEMENT

ADM Release

I think it is "usually" the Tuesday of the final week of the season. But since everything is pushed back a week, it may be pushed back to.

NCHSAA has not received the requested numbers from the DPI as of this morning.

Me too. On a sidenote whenever they do come out. Starmount vs alleghany could be a big game for whomever is last team on border between 1a and 1aa, if alleghany wins bumps cutoff down by one team if starmount wins bumps cutoff up by one team. Hope they come out by end of day friday.

Thanks, but this is just county adms, not individual schools from what i'm seeing correct?

Dumb question but are adm's figured on 3 classes or 4? Looking at the above link and doing some quick math way too many people in alot of those school numbers.

Lol now you can't say I've never done anything for you. It may take some time to figure it out.

Link- http://www.ncpublicschools.org/fbs/allotments/support/

Try this link- http://www.ncpublicschools.org/fbs/accounting/data/

Go to Average Daily Attendance & Average Daily Membership Ratios (ADA:ADM)
Three year historical attendance and membership data generated from the student accounting data retrieved by DPI from the LEAs. This will be helpful in assessing the status of attendance in your school system.
(xls, 1.32mb) UPDATED 9/27/16

Dumb question but are adm's figured on 3 classes or 4? Looking at the above link and doing some quick math way too many people in alot of those school numbers.

Yes. That's the whole school not just the High School numbers.

Grade 9-12. If school is s senior high (10-12) the freshman class numbers from the feeder school are included in the number. Example: Richmond County.

Grade 9-12. If school is s senior high (10-12) the freshman class numbers from the feeder school are included in the number. Example: Richmond County.
Thanks for that explanation btango. I forgot that any junior/senior highs still exist in North Carolina. Pretty rare in our local area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT