ADVERTISEMENT

ACC College Football on Friday Night

BigRaider32

Aug 21, 2019
Both Wake Forest and UNC. Play on Friday Night . What are your thoughts? As for me I'll be watching the Richmond Raiders play as I believe Friday night should be for high school football . It is hard enough to have a good turnout on Friday nights without having to compete with the ACC.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
I saw this on Twitter and I 100% agree with Coach Snow....the dumb part, it hurts Wake Forest as much as anybody! They were giving away Tickets vs Utah St. game. Forsyth parents of Band members, Dance teams, student fans & Cheerleaders plus the football players are going to see their family at HIgh Schools. However, this Friday may be different because these 2 are undefeated. UNC vs Wake still should be Saturday.

Coach Snow’s tweet:
“I hope that every College Football team that plays on Fridays - LOSE!!!! Sad that this is happening and it’s all about ☝️ thing, they are selling themselves for the almighty dollar ”

Coach Snow ❄️

West Forsyth

#FridayNightLights

#Fridaysforhighschoolfootball

#SAD

Guys it is what it is. The networks run college football. If they told the teams to play at 2am some would do it (okay maybe a stretch but you get the point). I bet this was not the decision of the schools. I was listening to a show the other day that talked about how the NFL on Thursday has made colleges move away those traditional good games. VA Tech owned Thursday when Beamer Ball was rolling. I think it is a very bad look but its no different than anything else in this world! People do what is the interest of their pockets and that goes for sports, politics and anything else!

Reactions: ncjeff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT