ADVERTISEMENT

7-1 Tarboro @ 7-0 Riverside - Conference Championship

Tbh it really wasn't hertford's passing attack that beat us. It was more the legs of their quarterback. They threw it 17 times I believe. I think Riverside's best chance of winning this game is forcing three to four turnovers and capitalizing off of them with touchdowns. But I don't believe they can stop our offense and if it becomes a shootout I don't think they can stop us either for sure.
Those duel threat qb’s are hard to defend if he runs and the linebacker misses the tackle he’s in the second level and makes huge gains. That qb was big and fast

Remember the fight their fans started last year
It wasn't the fans that started the fight! The players started it and a player from riverside that sat out that game jumped in. Stop making up stuff if you don't know the true story. I remember, when Perquimans acted up with Washington county one year after the game and tried to blame it on Washington county....

Knowing that they have a threat through the air, I would bet that Riverside is implementing some designed runs for the qb specifically for this game too. They saw what a dual threat qb did to Tarboro, and Tarboro IS going to have to respect and defend the pass. I expect them to try to duplicate what Hertford County did, which is hard to do if you don't have a passing game. Riverside does. I don't think the game will be in doubt, but I don't think it'll be a complete blowout either. Tarboro 41-28.

That's not my style.... I've had family play for Tarboro high and my first principal I ever had as a teacher was the assistant principal at Tarboro High before the left. It's nothing new
So making accusations without providing proof is your style? Man lol. I'm just gonna go ahead and go with the fact that you have no examples. No need to try to take the high road now. It wasn't taken when you accused them of doing dirt. Tell the whole story bro.

So making accusations without providing proof is your style? Man lol. I'm just gonna go ahead and go with the fact that you have no examples. No need to try to take the high road now. It wasn't taken when you accused them of doing dirt. Tell the whole story bro.
Let them poke the bear lol. Usually when teams spend a week trash talking Tarboro it usually doesn't end well. Although like you I am kind of curious what he meant by Tarboro has dirt?

Just saw some early playoff brackets on twitter from High School OT…Guessing they’re predicting Riverside will beat Tarboro b/c they have them with the #1 seed in the east while Tarboro is at #8

Just saw some early playoff brackets on twitter from High School OT…Guessing they’re predicting Riverside will beat Tarboro b/c they have them with the #1 seed in the east while Tarboro is at #8
I love it when people count out Tarboro lol. All I know is Tarboro will be ready Friday night at 7:00.

Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
Knowing that they have a threat through the air, I would bet that Riverside is implementing some designed runs for the qb specifically for this game too. They saw what a dual threat qb did to Tarboro, and Tarboro IS going to have to respect and defend the pass. I expect them to try to duplicate what Hertford County did, which is hard to do if you don't have a passing game. Riverside does. I don't think the game will be in doubt, but I don't think it'll be a complete blowout either. Tarboro 41-28.
I would think any smart coach that is preparing to go up against tarboro's defense would go watch film of what hertford did against tarboro. MaxPreps says that Riverside's QB has rushed for over 180 yards, so he can definitely run. I also believe Riverside will have a lot of the same intensity that Hertford did. This is a HUGE game for Riverside. If they really want to make a statement and prove that they are indeed legit, beat Tarboro and it would send massive shockwaves throughout the 1a ranks. Now having said that I still don't believe they'll beat us lol. Also cal preps says Tarboro 42-28 and Massey ratings says tarboro 46-20. Not to far off your prediction.

So making accusations without providing proof is your style? Man lol. I'm just gonna go ahead and go with the fact that you have no examples. No need to try to take the high road now. It wasn't taken when you accused them of doing dirt. Tell the whole story bro

Just about everybody knows about them robbing the pizza place ,getting in trouble with the law, the year they vandalize the school because they felt like coach craddock did not care about them after football season.. maybe your just nosy and want to hear something.. it's amazing when one coach that year put that bad stuff up here about Tarboro in the Administration for NC preps blocked the whole conversation but allow you all to say that Riverside is dirty...I see now..

Let them poke the bear lol. Usually when teams spend a week trash talking Tarboro it usually doesn't end well. Although like you I am kind of curious what he meant by Tarboro has dirt?
Dude won't nobody poking no bear, you can't talk about another school's program expect the other schools to shut up. He said false accusations he said a fan came on the field and was fighting, dude that wasn't a fan that was a football player that was false!!!! I've been a fan of NC preps for years since high school. I noticed the more Tarboro won the more Tarboro acccounts start to come out of nowhere on NC preps.. when Tarboro go to state I pull for them because they represent the east.. you have guys in the East that hate on Tarboro and hope they lose I'm not that type of guy.. I just hate it when y'all get up here and talk about other schools and expect no one to say nothing about yours..

Just about everybody knows about them robbing the pizza place ,getting in trouble with the law, the year they vandalize the school because they felt like coach craddock did not care about them after football season.. maybe your just nosy and want to hear something.. it's amazing when one coach that year put that bad stuff up here about Tarboro in the Administration for NC preps blocked the whole conversation but allow you all to say that Riverside is dirty...I see now..
For story number one the charges were dropped. For story number two, I've never even heard that before. If that occurred or was possibly a misunderstanding I'm sure some of the other Tarboro posters on here could maybe offer a better explanation than me. And if the administration on this site blocked that whole conversation because a coach said some bad things about Tarboro, then why don't they do that for all the other posters on here that have said a whole lot worse about Tarboro?

For story number one the charges were dropped. For story number two, I've never even heard that before. If that occurred or was possibly a misunderstanding I'm sure some of the other Tarboro posters on here could maybe offer a better explanation than me. And if the administration on this site blocked that whole conversation because a coach said some bad things about Tarboro, then why don't they do that for all the other posters on here that have said a whole lot worse about Tarboro?
Maybe because at the time the robbery was on the news. My point is this, don't start that dirty program mess about a school, if you don't want anyone talking about Tarboro's off the field issues... Dude keep it strictly game and nothing else. You all were the ones who started the "outside of football" conversations. Yes, charges were dropped and things pertaining to the Perquimans games caused no one is locked up, so why talk about that?. Just keep it football!!!

I've reread all your first few post. Also looked at all of your previous game threads and you guys are constantly take jabs at Riverside. Now you want to say Coach "poke the bear"? You want a example he gave you one (OF MANY) but now. Have you provided examples or just stories that you have created? Hoping for a good game, Riverside knows the challenge ahead. Interesting mix for the Knights 5/6 key guys are seniors and 5/6 key guys are only 9th. Good luck the rest of the way but stop the stupid hate.

I've reread all your first few post. Also looked at all of your previous game threads and you guys are constantly take jabs at Riverside. Now you want to say Coach "poke the bear"? You want a example he gave you one (OF MANY) but now. Have you provided examples or just stories that you have created? Hoping for a good game, Riverside knows the challenge ahead. Interesting mix for the Knights 5/6 key guys are seniors and 5/6 key guys are only 9th. Good luck the rest of the way but stop the stupid hate.
Thank you so much who ever you are!!!.....

Coach Floyd,

You and I have discussed the behavior patterns around Riverside football in the past. The coaching change at Riverside allows for a change of culture. While there was an incident at Perquimans last year, I doubt there will be any issues on Friday. I think Coach Paschal has these guys believing they will win, but they must remain focused. Tarboro will not be rattled by any chatter, so any nonsense will only hurt their chances to pull off a historic win in that school’s history.

Coach Floyd,

You and I have discussed the behavior patterns around Riverside football in the past. The coaching change at Riverside allows for a change of culture. While there was an incident at Perquimans last year, I doubt there will be any issues on Friday. I think Coach Paschal has these guys believing they will win, but they must remain focused. Tarboro will not be rattled by any chatter, so any nonsense will only hurt their chances to pull off a historic win in that school’s history.
Thank you Howerin! I'm not the type of guy who get's up here and run down a school's program. Like I said I had family to play for Tarboro. I have always enjoyed watching Tarboro's style of play! I will never let guys up here dictate how I feel about you all's program. However, they need to stop doing that first blow and expect none in return mess! I just wanted to point out Riverside is not the only program with flaws, its numerous of programs that have issues. I'm the Head Coach at the middle school and culture shifting is the biggest thing to change first! The reason we win at Riverside Middle School is because the culture shift and our mentality now!

Reactions: t-townvikings
Coach Floyd,

Your post always make good sense and they seem to be well thought out before you write.

Reactions: HowerinJr
The disrespect that Tarboro has been getting is ridiculous & blasphemy! 🤣
Ikr. Apparently we the bad guys on here though 🤷 lol. Judging by Facebook Tarboro starting to get fired up already for this one. Heading into this game I was slightly worried we may not take Riverside seriously and it could become a trap game, but I feel safe in saying that is without a doubt no longer the case and that feeling is gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
Off topic but does anyone know why it says on Maxpreps that Northampton had to forfeit their game against RM Prep?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT